crashed.

Currently reading:
crashed.

well yeah not much to say, but going down country road, chucking down with rain so slowed down to 40, saw the end of the road triangle sign thing only few metres ahead, emergency stop, skid, next thing i know im in a ditch, person behind has done the same, crashed into me pushed me further into the ditch, it has held up very well, just hope its nothing major like suspension/chassis, looks wise its just the bumper, headlight, no damage to rear. my back is ****ing killing me :(

arc

this is where i stand
i'm saying nothing..nothing at all. I put my car into a field shortly after i passed my test. (i was driving a road worthy car at the time though...)

willieboy

Put a towl on it
unlucky dude, doesnt sound extremely bad though, but yeah get your back checked asap cos' it could be something bad

StevenRB45

Upstanding Member for Newcastle
Bad Luck, hope your spines ok, guy behind was probably just fixated on your boot lid rather than driving for himself so just followed you in. Car will live again, Puntos the starbug of cars!

H2DaE

Resident Hairdresser
*shuffles through wads of cash*

ok who had 2nd October?!

but seriously beau hope you are ok, and get your back checked out

if it wasn't for the fact this was as predictable as jodie marsh dropping her knickers every 5 minutes, i'd be feeling...........schadenfreude..........

Randomman

GTI Till I die
I'm missing why this was so predictable, are you just a new driver? Or still learning? Has your car got an MOT? Whats on your boot lid?

(I've been off the forums for a while!)

custard

its the classic example of too much speed.
the triangle thing being a give way sign at a junction. if you slowed to 40 you were going too fast for the conditions,road ahead and your skill level.
lets put aside you had been told to not drive the car.
break it for parts since it was goosed anyway,put it towards a mechanicaly sound car and start again.

custard

hahahahahahahaha, oh well get it repaired and back on the road :)

he didnt have the money to make it roadworthy before,where do you think its coming now?
did you know the guy behind you? i do hope you werent racing

Gav F

Stripped
it was probably one of his illegally driving mates and they were racing in the rain try to drift (handbrake turn) and he thought the smoke from his exhaust would make up for the tyres burning and he span into a ditch....
lol
but i could be wrong :)

custard

it was probably one of his illegally driving mates and they were racing in the rain try to drift (handbrake turn) and he thought the smoke from his exhaust would make up for the tyres burning and he span into a ditch....
lol
but i could be wrong :)

and i thought i was the cynic ;)

Gav F

Stripped
YES! :devil:

im just joking :)
Im sure he's a very good driver, seeing as he passed first time too (y)
All i can say is i hope i do as good as him...probs wont tho lol :rolleyes: