Technical Crankshaft pulley ducato 1.9TD 1992 reg Wanted desperately!!

Currently reading:
Technical Crankshaft pulley ducato 1.9TD 1992 reg Wanted desperately!!

Have you got the actual FIAT part number?

Is yours worn - Damaged??
The only number I have from Fiat Partfinder is 46439840 & another listed as compatible 7597152 so I've been searching on both numbers
You could try one or more of those online sites that sends what're details what you are looking for to numerous vehicle dismantlers/breakers for you.
I think The part you are looking for was used up until 2002 so more of a chance

So sorry to waste your time folks. Went back to my garage today to clarify which part I needed. Turns out I'd misheard what my mechanic said. I need to look for a Crankshaft Damper Pulley (ribbed) for my Fiat Ducato 1.9TD. I don't even know what it looks like apart from it has ribs & it has a rubber insert set into the pulley. Might an idea to start a new thread or shall I just get my coat? Thanks for the help anyway :sneaky:

So sorry to waste your time folks. Went back to my garage today to clarify which part I needed. Turns out I'd misheard what my mechanic said. I need to look for a Crankshaft Damper Pulley (ribbed) for my Fiat Ducato 1.9TD. I don't even know what it looks like apart from it has ribs & it has a rubber insert set into the pulley. Might an idea to start a new thread or shall I just get my coat? Thanks for the help anyway :sneaky:
It may help if you know the engine Series, some of the older Mk 1 Ducato TDs 1.9s were 1.9 L Fiat 280A, if you go on Wikipedia you may be able to widen your search to other badge engineered version.

It may help if you know the engine Series, some of the older Mk 1 Ducato TDs 1.9s were 1.9 L Fiat 280A, if you go on Wikipedia you may be able to widen your search to other badge engineered version.
I put a photo of the makers plate on a previous post but last time I looked it was in for moderation. The engine is a 280A1.000.
I've started a new thread as I got the name of the part I need wrong. It should have been Crankshaft Damper Pulley that I needed.

I found lots of ads for crank pulleys yesterday

Talbot 1.9td they were losted as :)

Did you say clicking on my ePER links did nothing??

Hi charlie,
This has moved on to

Thread "Crankshaft Damper Pulley Wanted for a 1992 Fiat Ducato 1.9TD"

Jack

I found lots of ads for crank pulleys yesterday

Talbot 1.9td they were losted as :)

Did you say clicking on my ePER links did nothing??
Crankshaft Damper Pulley.
I don't have a Talbot. I have a Fiat Ducato 1.9TD 1992.
No I couldn't get into ePer. Took me to a language preference page & from there to a page warning that ePer was changing shortly (2006 upgrade?) Couldn't get any further.

Just had a look at ePer again- intro says it needs Internet Explorer & I dion't have that on my laptop or pc. It used to be an insecure browser & was taken out of use years ago.

Just had a look at ePer again- intro says it needs Internet Explorer & I dion't have that on my laptop or pc. It used to be an insecure browser & was taken out of use years ago.

Oh.. I dont have a propblem on my phone.. using chrome I think..

Talbot..

The link came up using that old part number you had quoted..

PEUGEOT ,citroen and FIAT vans have all been built at the same place for decades

TALBOT.. was the branding of peugeot vans ;-)

Oh.. I dont have a propblem on my phone.. using chrome I think..

Talbot..

The link came up using that old part number you had quoted..

PEUGEOT ,citroen and FIAT vans have all been built at the same place for decades

TALBOT.. was the branding of peugeot vans ;-)
I don't use chrome either. Prefer Firefox. Now that I know what it actually looks like & have confirmed the part number I will hopefully have more luck in finding one online.

In an earlier reply you said there were "at least 6 sellers in that search" but you didn't say where you were searching so I couldn't follow it up. So where were you searching or was it just an ebay search?

Thanks for your help anyway.

Hi, @Lollysmum
This thread does not contain the correct part number for the part you now know you are searching for.
To avoid confusion and duplication It may be an idea to just keep to the thread you started which now has details of correct part.
Best wishes
Jack

Last edited:
Back