Coronavirus - The Thread :(

Currently reading:
Coronavirus - The Thread :(

Can’t people mind their own business, I know the fear propaganda has people wanting to police each other, but really.. If your so fearful that you cant stand to be close to other humans, then lock yourself away. Let people live their lives as they want. Since when do people become so gullible to believe the media, politicians and pharmaceutical companies have their best interest at hearts anyway. I guess it comes back to fear again.. I have fond memories of my childhood, where I felt at least some freedom, children today have no freedom, no social life and now very limited human contact, well done everyone, we have lost our humanity by letting fear control us.

do you really have no idea how stupid you are? we are not controlled by fear we are controlled by common sense and compassion for others. something you obviously do no have as you are controlled by conspiracy theories that are started by people who dont even believe them themselves, they do it just to prove to themselves they can control idiots like you.

Two people walking side by side having a conversation should not be a shocking, despicable thing..

you are a disgrace to humanity go watch the bbc documentary then explain how they managed to fake that and get all the NHS staff who have been shat on by a government for the last 11 years to suddenly join a conspiracy with them, WTFU

Two people walking side by side having a conversation should not be a shocking, despicable thing..
But it is because one of the 2 people could have the sarscov19 virus but feel fine and be asymptomatic .that person is then spreading a deadly virus because they are not following the guides how to reduce the chance of spreading the virus to other people ,who could become very seriously ill or even die. Even if they "Just" become ill and require hospital treatment then someone else may not get the treatment they need in hospital to live a full life.
Hospitals have been close to full capacity if they do become full then people who need hospital treatment will not get it and a proportion of them will die-because some people deny the facts .

Listen to the Doctors and scientists and people who have had the virus or family members or friends have had the virus seriously.

The two people not from same household, Not wearing masks not keeping distance are risking the lives of others.

Last edited:
Nobody will take responsibility for the thousands of small businesses that have lost their jobs and homes, the tanking economy, the mental health issues caused by the never ending lockdowns. https://youtu.be/3BUBTtUTOII This is a video showing what is being done in the USA, I have no doubt it’s being done here, countless videos of EMPTY hospitals, of course some victims of the virus but other illnesses and potential diagnoses are being ignored. A questionable pcr test which can pick up of old rna from previous cold/flu viruses. My grandma was in a care home for a few years, was very well, and 2 weeks after being given the vaccine, she couldn’t walk, struggled to talk, was in pain, and eventually died days later, is there any question that giving the vaccine to already frail people is a danger to their health? No.. people will continue forcing their elderly parents and eventually their children something they may not want anyway. And I’m sure people’s desire not to be vaccinated will be mocked and ignored. Since when has a deadly virus/pandemic, needed government advise, to act like you have it, and you might not have symptoms, oh and the vaccine won’t necessarily stop you getting it and passing it on, come on...

Have you not seen that the videos of empty hospitals in the UK have been totally debunked as videos made in outpatient departments which were not open at the time.

Look at the vastly greater number of deaths than usual since the virus reached the UK. Are you going to suggest that people are being killed and the virus is an excuse?

Some People deny the holocaust by the Nazis during the 1940s happened. These are the sort of people who are manipulating you.

I am very sorry to hear about your grandma.
All I can say is my very very elderly mother was desperate to have a vaccine shot against cv19 . She has had it and is perfectly fine. She has several friends of advanced age all of whom have had the vaccine none of which have had any adverse effects.

There are people on the forum who have had the virus badly and struggling to recover or know family members or neighbours or friends who have had the virus.

Some people have the virus with mild symptoms, but no one can predict who will be mildly affected and who will need hospital treatment.

You cannot argue with their experiences.

There are people on the forum who work in hospital or are related to people who work in hospital. They have direct experience of how bad it is.

You cannot argue with their experience.

The current situation is bad for everyone don't make it worse by denying it is happening. Don't risk infecting others or encouraging other people to not abide by the rules . There is a percentage of people with the virus and no symptoms , they can spread the virus very easily , if they believe it's all made up then the nhs will be overwhelmed lots more people will die(quite possibly some of your friends/relatives)

Last edited:
Polio
TB
HIV AIDS
Smallpox

All diseases that government ran health campaigns over.

Smallpox had a global campaign to eradicate it (many governments working together of all things!)

Last edited:
Nobody will take responsibility for the thousands of small businesses that have lost their jobs and homes, the tanking economy, the mental health issues caused by the never ending lockdowns. https://youtu.be/3BUBTtUTOII This is a video showing what is being done in the USA, I have no doubt it’s being done here, countless videos of EMPTY hospitals, of course some victims of the virus but other illnesses and potential diagnoses are being ignored. A questionable pcr test which can pick up of old rna from previous cold/flu viruses. My grandma was in a care home for a few years, was very well, and 2 weeks after being given the vaccine, she couldn’t walk, struggled to talk, was in pain, and eventually died days later, is there any question that giving the vaccine to already frail people is a danger to their health? No.. people will continue forcing their elderly parents and eventually their children something they may not want anyway. And I’m sure people’s desire not to be vaccinated will be mocked and ignored. Since when has a deadly virus/pandemic, needed government advise, to act like you have it, and you might not have symptoms, oh and the vaccine won’t necessarily stop you getting it and passing it on, come on...
HOW THICK ARE YOU! its your refusal to behave and be vaccinated that will cause the economy to get worse. go watch the bbc documentary it will explain how the fake empty hospital videos are made to trigger stupid people like you, We have members here working in them hospitals we have members here who have lost loves ones in them hospitals, grow the f**k up. https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000rxqm/london-and-the-second-wave

If the vaccine works you have nothing to worry about. I’m going to rely on my immune system. I’m not imposing on others way of life or their right to have their views or decide their medical choices. But many will impose their controlling nature on people like me by demanding I cant travel freely and cant work. So please feel free to trust the vaccine, and thanks Jack for your condolences. But please remember people are still free to have their opinion and make their own choices in life.

Last edited:
If the vaccine works you have nothing to worry about. I’m going to rely on my immune system. I’m not imposing on others way of life or their right to have their views or decide their medical choices. But many will impose their controlling nature on people like me by demanding I cant travel freely and cant work. So please feel free to trust the vaccine, and thanks Alex for your condolences. But please remember people are still free to have their opinion and make their own choices in life.

trouble is you want the choice to kill others and when people stop you you have the idiotic cheek to call it controlling nature.:bang:

of course some victims of the virus

So it does exist then!

People like you are the reason there is a second wave. If everyone had behaved properly the first lockdown, we'd not have needed another.

People here remember things. Good luck with help when your car develops a problem. There may be a few on here who will deny there's a problem at all. We can cite YouTube videos of similar cars all working well as proof that yours is fine also.

I’m not doing anything to put others at risk. Don’t worry about it, I’m sure there are some people on here who would agree with me somewhat, but that’s not what I’m after obviously! So if people don’t want to help me that’s up to them, I at least have a manual and good old common sense haha. I am skeptical of the government and the mainstream media, so if that reflects that I am
An awful person then so be it. I will still respect others fears, so I will wear a mask and keep a distance when I join the thousands of other people at Tescos..

Last edited:
I’m not doing anything to put others at risk. Don’t worry about it, I’m sure there are some people on here who would agree with me somewhat, but that’s not what I’m after obviously! So if people don’t want to help me that’s up to them, I at least have a manual and good old common sense haha. I am skeptical of the government and the mainstream media, so if that reflects that I am
An awful person then so be it. I will still respect others fears, so I will wear a mask and keep a distance when I join the thousands of other people at Tescos..

Erm!!!!take that back about common sense fella. You are an insult to any front line medical worker on here and everywhere else. I like others take exception who have first hand dealings with this pandemic. My daughter who is a senior charge nurse up here could give you a different picture altogether, she and her team are exhausted both mentally and physically, dealing with poor souls with COVID, some actually dying in her arms. She and her colleagues would like to take the likes of you round their ward a show you what exactly going on, of course no mask for you, because there’s no COVID is there?

I could go on, but just you keep watching crap on the net and believing what you want. We here have actually first hand real life situations. It’s pretty much the norm that the likes of you tend to be sad individuals with little going in your life and spend most of the time trawling the net looking for alien life and other impossibilities.

Back