P06-05-10_12-31.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Corkys Black Punto 1.2.

Introduction

This is seriously undergoing surgery soon cant wait to get stuck in and do everything i want to do i have the list i have already done some jobs... 17'' Alloys, Focus Induction Kit, LED Lights etc but i will keep you people updated...
Were is the best place get all the wheels tracked + balanced PROPERLY when i bought the wheels i got them all balanced with new weights... and how much about for tracking..

Were is the best place get all the wheels tracked + balanced PROPERLY when i bought the wheels i got them all balanced with new weights... and how much about for tracking..
anywhere that does tyres and exhausts etc but wouldnt go to kwik fit.... ud have better service and results getting them done in the early learning centre. lol

Last edited:
haha thats a good one samurai (y) ermm well i rang kwick fit £27.50 for tracking :eek: .......... phone down!!!! haha, well cheeky that and the service is poor im going to ring around get the best deal :)

£35 a wheel thats not too bad that is it... its just for some reason my rear alloys has just magically become really scuffed i was like wtf!! maybe after xmas i will get this done im now considering grooved discs i need to bleed my system really bad but first i need to change the rear shoes then take it to a garage cause my bleed nipples are FOOSHED!!

What like white and chrome?? but how much would that be? id have sell car to pay for that (y)well ive still been looking around going to have a proper look after xmas!!

Anybody know the best way to get scratches out some clever idiot scratched my car it isn't really bad but just wanted know any good products/methods etc

Just have to wait until i can be bothered it really P***** me off when people do that just all the work that gets put into something and some jealous ass wants to just scratch it :bang: really annoyed me....

Well today... i had to get the car cleaned it was a MESS!! my wheels were brown haha went through car wash... BLING!! and so did the bloody scratch i was on about i just put some black lipstick on it (t-cut stick) went over it with scratch remover and it took the silver out of the scratch... really annoyed me that now i have 2 BIG scratches on that side how much would it be have that rear panel re-sprayed?? tbh i cant be bothered anymore, its really annoyed me! just look at the size of it.. jealous B*******!!

Ohh and how do you get the pic up at the side of your thread??

Attachments

• Scratch.jpg
    Scratch.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Back