P06-05-10_12-31.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Corkys Black Punto 1.2.

Introduction

This is seriously undergoing surgery soon cant wait to get stuck in and do everything i want to do i have the list i have already done some jobs... 17'' Alloys, Focus Induction Kit, LED Lights etc but i will keep you people updated...
Re: Corkys Black Punto 1.2

You know i have to disagree pal i have been to garages, tyre shops, etc whenever i go and every one has mentioned the alloys ''nice wheels'' i think the alloys are £799 to buy brand new WITHOUT TYRES so... anyways im happy with them and i need a good few months free were i can get stuck into the car and do the jobs i want to do on it along with pictures :rolleyes:

what you mean they look outrageous? (n) well the 14'' inch frizzbie's the car was on were not... my cup of tea lets say :p

mate car looks good, alloys arent to my taste but they still look good(y) im into more multispoke and less chrome if you know whati mean;)

drop the car like 50mm and will look ace on them alloys

and i know what you mean my 14's wer like riding on biscuits lmao i onlky upgraded to 15's but still much better(y)

it may be £699 then type Konig Unknown's in 17 inch and you''ll see the proof of the price........ my plans... WELL there's some things that are going to be done (little jobs in the next week)

- Oil service
- New cam case cover
- New door check strap
- New battery
- Etc Etc..

In the long run i want to lower it BUT a nice drop not some daft touching the floor drop live in area were speed bumps are the road we dont have any road just speed bumps :yum: ermm black angel headlights, CC the front and back bumper and wing mirrors, tint the rear windows (like my privacy), get some nice interior lighting, ermm 4inch speakers for the rear too, wire brushing the underneath including rear brake drums and painting with black hammerite paint and also i wouldn't mind fitting an alarm system on the car :) anyone fitted one on one of these easy? hard?

So yeah i have plans for the car just cant wait to find the time to get them done i will keep uploading new pics each time i do something though.... :yum:

to be fair, they are second hand with bit of damage and it is only the starting price normally people on ebay bid last moment.

Those alloys... Just no comment. If you paid £699 for them. Then they defiantly saw you coming. :(

Apart from that, looking very good indeed. :yum:

EDIT: why the flip did i quote? :D

i didn't pay no were near that price for them hahaha!! right the oil service at Kwick Fit today i tell you something i will be going there again, youngish lad there who dealt with me he checked all over my car tyre treads, shock absorbers etc etc EVERYTHING he said look for your MOT you will need to replace the front drivers side shock absorber its leaking bad, my MOT ain't until April 2011 so i said i will go to the front desk and price it up........ £200 for the front two and fitted... i went back and said do you do any jobs at your home he said yeah so i said if i bought my own would you fit them he said yeah....... £30 so i am getting the whole 4 done so there done and dusted :yum::yum::yum: i was really impressed with Kwick Fit though i had like 3 guys going over my car it was mint coffee in there too :slayer: and they said cause i paid the £29 for oil service i could have a free check over my braking system too woop!!

once this is done im doing front brake disks and pads, rear brake shoes, MIGHT get a new cat converter, new timing belt and tensioner POSSIBLY water pump, new cam cover (got one just need fitting), new check strap, de-badging the car, rear window tints, rear window tints and CC bumpers, then i want some black angel halo lights :worship: ohhh since the oil change today car runs muchhh muchh smoother :yum:

Last edited:

Putting some new shock absorbers on the car soon which is the best to go for? i might even give the car a nice drop not too low though

Put some new rear smoked lights on today well impressed :p

Attachments

• P19-06-10_14-15[1].jpg
    P19-06-10_14-15[1].jpg
    533 KB · Views: 32
  • P19-06-10_14-15.jpg
    P19-06-10_14-15.jpg
    535 KB · Views: 30
  • P19-06-10_15-33.jpg
    P19-06-10_15-33.jpg
    651.9 KB · Views: 61