P06-05-10_12-31.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Corkys Black Punto 1.2.

Introduction

This is seriously undergoing surgery soon cant wait to get stuck in and do everything i want to do i have the list i have already done some jobs... 17'' Alloys, Focus Induction Kit, LED Lights etc but i will keep you people updated...
just de-wiper it looks mint (y)
yes it does... but removing the wiper and motor, welding a plate, filling and respraying the back end is a lot of hassle, spesh when u consider u loose rear view in heavy rain or when u get lazy cleaning the car.

dont think you can
didnt think so. never come across any. my rear wiper is pants... and the plastic cap covering the wiper bolt is cracked on mine so i want a new wiper, but its only like 6 months old so unless i can find a decent one thats cheap im at a loss.

go into new post and click on the attach button (looks like a paperclip) drop down bit can then select the pics from ur computer, upload em and then click on the actual paperclip to select the pics which will load onto the text box. job done.
and yes, we can see the pic... well i can at least.

No i mean when you click members motors and everyone has now got a picture of there car at the side of there thread how do you do that?

Still hasn't picked a picture... I sorted the deflated tyre the valve was split so had that changed, when i was there (tyre place) its a mates shop, the shop is like in a massive tunnel and my sidelights were on etc ''well nice them he says'' i said one problem and turn my hazards on and the rings flash on and off (angel lights) straight away he said they have a bad earth.. i have been told this before so what do i do to sort this out? mk2 punto angel lights - bad earth, ohh by the way the 17'' alloys in the snow are the muts nuts (y)(y)

You two retards? I havent slated his car. He said 17s are good in the snow and i was pointing out that they are crap and smaller thin wheels are better which is fact.

Back