Coolant hose of DEATHHHHHHHH

Currently reading:
Coolant hose of DEATHHHHHHHH

Removed intake manifold and left the VIS in place, scared to touch the bloody thing!

Sig.jpg

So part is on its way from italy, but won't be here till either tomorrow or friday (fiat can't tell me which) and no-one else in the west midlands sells radiator hose?! Seriously, cannot find anyone anywhere!

Sig.jpg

luckily was able to patch mine, the garage cut it in two and jointed it with small piece of metal tube and jubilee clips.
You do right Will watch that VIS, hopefully getting mine sorted in the next couple of months once I find a decent bodyshop.

Yeh, vis will be fine, got my new pipe today gonna whack it on inabit. 4 hours i reckon it'll take me :)

Sig.jpg

so was it fiat you got it from will?

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..its good to be different ;)

Done, my back is broken but the bravo is running sweet. Had a full of spasm when i started the engine without the oil cap on and it made a weird noise though heh.

Mike yeah it did come from fiat, direct from italy, 3 days delivery and cost £13.48 with vat.

As i said i would i re-inforced it with silicone self almalgamating tape, so we'll see how that goes. Oh it took me 5hours to put back together too, 3/4 of an hour on one single jubilee clip thing that fiat use.

Sig.jpg

thats not bad that price mate and i know how you mean by those fiat clips..so anoying to clip back up! I took quite a few off mine and put jubilee's on instead lol

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..its good to be different ;)