Converting Scudo Headlights To RHD?

Currently reading:
Converting Scudo Headlights To RHD?

woodbine66

Sorry, title should probably say 'Converting Headlights to LHD' - Basically it's a UK spec van that I want to convert to use in Europe.

I'm going to be taking my 2004 Scudo with the newer, larger headlights (compared to earlier vans with square headlights) to Europe. It will be long term, poss permanent move. What are my best options to convert the headlights for use in Europe, either temporary (cheap) or something more permanent?

If I wanted a more permanent solution, what do I need to change? Whole headlight, lens, something in the headlight, reflector (if this is even accessable)?
Thanks for any advice.

Last edited:
Of limited help here, but as nobody else has offered a reply, I think your best bet will be to get some second/hand lamps and change the whole units if this is a fairly permanent move. (Cost of new ones would be prohibitive I imagine).

A friend with a SAAB had to do the same thing some years back; I recall him grumbling that the local authorities where he went wouldnt accept it long-term otherwise. I think he found his on eBay

eBay item 164313815110 is a UK spec headlight for Scudo 2004 to 2011 @ £35. They should not be much different in Mainland EU.
The same van was sold as Peugeot (and probably Citroen) so they might also be a source for parts.

Back