General Connect Nav - phone

Currently reading:
General Connect Nav - phone

robjessem

Hi, I understand this may have been repeated time and time again, and I honestly have tried to search....

I got a Stilo on Saturday with the whole Connect Nav system. I've got the sat nav up and running but am stuck with the phone part. Any suggestions?
I've tried my 3mobile sim but nothing happens. I don't even know what way to put the card holder in - sorry in advance!

Hi, I understand this may have been repeated time and time again, and I honestly have tried to search....

I got a Stilo on Saturday with the whole Connect Nav system. I've got the sat nav up and running but am stuck with the phone part. Any suggestions?
I've tried my 3mobile sim but nothing happens. I don't even know what way to put the card holder in - sorry in advance!

Open glove box...
removed blue folder...
open blue folder...
find Connect Nav manual...
read (y)

Last edited:
3 will not work,as your car phone only works on the gsm network,so as stated above orange voda o2 will be fine,3 as you kno only works on the 3g network.....you should have a card to insert your sim card into with the gold part facing out,and on the card their should be an arrow for the right way to insert,gold part facing to the right of you....hope this helps

the card will have fiat written on it,the sim will fit to the shape of the plastic on the card,when you insert the fiat card into the slot the gold will be on the right of you and furthest away if you see what i mean,push in all the way untill it clicks,their should be alittle sticking out at the top of the card which you can eject....hope this is a little bit better to understand.....

No need for tape just push the top bit of the card that is out slightly and it pops out.(y)

You're right! (y)

..and there's me thinking I was being clever with the tape. Saves me having to explain to passengers what the small piece of tape sticking out of the CN+ is now.

mine doesnt have a sim card .... card! where can i get one from?

Can you not ask your supplier to issue you with another sim so its already in the card, or do like i do and have a dif sim in the car, i no it means having 2 numbers

simcard-card is available from the dealers at around £18 if i recall. bought one for the abarth last year after losing original "fiat" marked one. replacements are blank and not not branded.

Back