General Condensation problem after service

Currently reading:
General Condensation problem after service

Highlander

Put the wifes car into A.Clark's for its 24k service, up to this point we had had no probs with the car. Now after the service its streaming with condensation. The carpest seem dry enough, I wondered if they had used a pressure washer on it and have forced water through a door seal.
Has anyone else had a prob like this

Common fault on the panda just open your two front windows a smidgen while driving and put the blower on demist ..clears in about 10 mins or so..works for me (y)

Put the wifes car into A.Clark's for its 24k service, up to this point we had had no probs with the car. Now after the service its streaming with condensation. The carpest seem dry enough, I wondered if they had used a pressure washer on it and have forced water through a door seal.
Has anyone else had a prob like this
Yes, we`ve had exactly the same thing happen. No probs whatsoever, till the car had it`s first service at Arnold Clark in Perth. The car came back very clean. Now the windscreen is running with condensation in the morning. I have a similar problem with my Skoda Fabia, but that`s a well known problem with leaking membranes in the rear door allowing water in to saturate the rear carpets. I`m sure it has something to do with the steam cleaning, but what. I`ll give them a ring later.

Back