computer trouble!!!!!!!!

Currently reading:
computer trouble!!!!!!!!

beau_4076 said:
its 19", yeah what about resolution? cos the quality aint too good :( can i change it and make it better
All the Dell monitors I have seen have come with a big plastic sheet on the front of the screen (to stop it getting damaged in transit). On that plastic sheet it says in great big text what resolution it should be set to. Probably 1280 x 1024 on a 19" screen (though possibly 1024 x 768). In any case, if the driver has detected the screen properly, it's the highest resolution it will allow you to set in the driver.
H

hmallett said:
All the Dell monitors I have seen have come with a big plastic sheet on the front of the screen (to stop it getting damaged in transit). On that plastic sheet it says in great big text what resolution it should be set to. Probably 1280 x 1024 on a 19" screen (though possibly 1024 x 768). In any case, if the driver has detected the screen properly, it's the highest resolution it will allow you to set in the driver.
H
well it says on the plastic sheet-

1280x1024 and its currently at 1024x768

so is it ok to change it then to 1280x1024 then? cos i remember messing with this on my old old computer and it messed up and went in the bin lol

Back