computer trouble!!!!!!!!

Currently reading:
computer trouble!!!!!!!!

Newboi said:
I'd personally go for the 2nd one - the Dimension 3100, better spec than the first one.
me too, and iv looked now and you can upgrade to 17" for just 22 pounds :) im used to 14" screen so that would be excellent, id still like 19" thats 70 pounds extra hmmmm, i dont like dell, you start off with a 300 pound computer then think oh il add that, and that and that and it turns into a 500 one lol

i bought mine from overclockers.co.uk, no os/mouse/keyboard/speakers, just the base unit (good spec) and got a 19" widescreen monitor too for about £170, i wouldnt buy a crt any more, and probably not a normal tft either, has to be wide now :D

Have you considered going to a computer fair beau?

There are usually some bargains there. :)

Thats where i got mine from, i bet you could get a Tower, monitor and all the other bits for cheaper than 379

Worth a try, just have to check your local paper see if theres anything soon (y)

Go on, run a dual screen setup as well, you know you want to :p I run a 20.1" iiyama as main display, with a crappy 15" next to it - useful to drag stuff over, like MSN, Task manager, ATI tool, etc.

Why is Dell easy to order compared to other places? :confused:

herpsuk said:
dont buy a dell :bang: :bang:

retards buy dells.............

actually on the other hand go ahead and waste ur money

J

Are you going to give any foundation as to what's made you post this? Because as it stands the post is about as valuable as a toothpaste coated gearstick.

FuzzyPanda said:
Are you going to give any foundation as to what's made you post this? Because as it stands the post is about as valuable as a toothpaste coated gearstick.
Hmm, to be honest, this whole thread is a waste of space - it is like a weekly occurence, with Beau having PC issues, so we all take it tongue in cheek and have a laugh, Beau likes it really ;)

As for buying a Dell, well I wouldn't either :) but I am NOT saying all Dell buyers are retards :p

Stuart DemonD said:
Hmm, to be honest, this whole thread is a waste of space - it is like a weekly occurence, with Beau having PC issues, so we all take it tongue in cheek and have a laugh, Beau likes it really ;)

I'm well aware of it man I've been here for a while now. :) But when I see a big claim which is completely unsubstantiated, I want to know what makes a person make such a claim.

herpsuk said:
i am giving good advice, the advice is, DONT buy a dell

You're still yet to tell me what makes you say that.

FuzzyPanda said:
You're still yet to tell me what makes you say that.
do i have to explain?

if so...........

dells are the biggest pile of ****e to be ever created, done with cheap parts, they are poorly built, they break on a regular basis, i have tons come to me for fixing regulary, from homes and offices, best to buy a custom built one or build it your self. alot better quality and soemtimes cheap, but u know if u do it your self it shall work(well for me anyways).

do i have to go on?

J

See, if that was in your first post then everything would be dandy.

Although I don't agree with completely writing off Dell because some of their machines don't come up with the goods, your general point I agree with of building your own machine for reliability and cost issues.

My brother and I knocked together the PC I'm on now for uni and it's been superb. All the parts were sourced from eBuyer.

Don't get me started on eBuyer, ha ha!!

Although for some bizarre reason, I still use them as my primary source at home and at work - although they did mess up a £3.5k order big time....

Back