IMG_2855.JPG

Cleaned the Merc

Introduction

Spent all this morning cleaning the merc, i didnt touch the Wax and polish as i always screw it up :eek: though it does look nice and clean now :D

the pics were taken semi wet/Dry as we had to go as were hopefully trading it in for a different car. A sky/light blue merc S600 V12 Bi Tub:D

anwyays heres the pics (probably the last we will take of the car). Is a realy nice car, comfortable and a bloody nice drive.
hmm the bugger took one of my washing it :(
IMG_2855.JPG

IMG_2856.JPG

IMG_2860.JPG

Looks good, but its wet still;)
IMG_2861.JPG

IMG_2862.JPG

IMG_2863.JPG

IMG_2864.JPG

Love these wheels, gonna transfer them to the new car, if not get new ones the same :D
IMG_2878.JPG
Now that was a proper Merc :). At the Uxbridge show last weekend the next stand to us was a modded Clio club, parked at the back was stacked headlight V8 not even on show and it just upstaged em all without even trying.(y)
ps sorry its such a bad image, my son took this when he was about 4 on a 127 roll film toy camera with a fixed plastic lens.

Attachments

• brownmerc.jpg
    brownmerc.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
I'd get the butler to wash it:)

my dads partner at work (other director) is his rigth ahdn man so to speak and best friend, drives the car when hes in it and takes it to garage when it needs it. now mercedes now have on the info "call the chauffeur (David *****) on......."

we find it bloody hilarious:D

anyways we dont need a butler we aint lazy :p

My neighbour just bought an 07 CLS 320 in black only yesterday

Looks the dogs kahunas in black! :yum:

nice car, the 'mercedes' bit aside (had a massive quarrell with them and found the local merc dealer network to be the spawn of satan, and merc UK to be a bit clueless but eventually pulled thru) very nice.

although seen as its so new and represents such a chunk of £££'age, hope your taking care of its paint, as the newer mercs (anything this side of 1985) have very poor paint, and even poorer underbody/underpaint protection.

the new C class, like it, and like the music even more, none other than from the scottish studio of boards of canada :cool:
Also like the new S class and E class (esp the estate one).

and given the choice, of a TOP spec 7series (normal BM one, no alpina stuff), a TOP spec S-class (no AMG stuff), i'd have neither. S8/A8 6.0LWB to go please :slayer: mainly cos they're just so timeless, unlike angular fashionable bm's and mercs audi's ARE just big lumps of german cheese, you can hardly tell (unless your a manic fan) the difference between a urA8 and the newest fatt one :worship:

^^^ one of the souless 90's merc's :(

nice to drive, solid (I mean 10mgT) proof engines and performance, made of good metal. isn't that a facelift or a really high model? as they usually come with some grey slatty shed type grill? LOL theres a guy a few doors down who practically collects the mid 90's mercs, he's got/had every performance model going, except a C320AMG (really fancy one of them myself)

^^^ one of the souless 90's merc's :(

nice to drive, solid (I mean 10mgT) proof engines and performance, made of good metal. isn't that a facelift or a really high model? as they usually come with some grey slatty shed type grill? LOL theres a guy a few doors down who practically collects the mid 90's mercs, he's got/had every performance model going, except a C320AMG (really fancy one of them myself)

its the high up model, think its 320, has the 3.0L straight six

has the AMG 18's which are stupidly wide :p it sits so perfectly

has other AMG goodies as well :yum:

You cant beat an old shape S-Class in a dark colour :cool: :cool: I love most Mercs epecially the AMGs but if I think if I had the money to get a car of that kind, Id choose the BMW equivilent.

New car sounds good! Better in black though :p
yeh tis a nice car, prefer it over the old shape, new one is fringing awesome, well i hope we get it, waiting for the dealer to get back to us(not merc dealer). weve had the 7 Series and its alot better i think,better for my dad, hes a big man you see so he needs a big comfy car. the seats in the 7 series are immense, every part of it moves :D :slayer:

nice car, the 'mercedes' bit aside (had a massive quarrell with them and found the local merc dealer network to be the spawn of satan, and merc UK to be a bit clueless but eventually pulled thru) very nice.

although seen as its so new and represents such a chunk of £££'age, hope your taking care of its paint, as the newer mercs (anything this side of 1985) have very poor paint, and even poorer underbody/underpaint protection.

the new C class, like it, and like the music even more, none other than from the scottish studio of boards of canada :cool:
Also like the new S class and E class (esp the estate one).

and given the choice, of a TOP spec 7series (normal BM one, no alpina stuff), a TOP spec S-class (no AMG stuff), i'd have neither. S8/A8 6.0LWB to go please :slayer: mainly cos they're just so timeless, unlike angular fashionable bm's and mercs audi's ARE just big lumps of german cheese, you can hardly tell (unless your a manic fan) the difference between a urA8 and the newest fatt one :worship:

well all our local merc dealers are a load of gash i must say, wont touch em, we travel a bit further for the services and so on. I wash it or our local hand wash does it. no sponges touch it at the car wash or when i do it ;) (y) .

mmm audi A8 W12 :yum: nearly brought one but we had a problem at work so had to leave it a few weeks and it sold (n) we shall find another W12 oneday, i just love the sound :yum: :yum:

new C Class is nice but i dispise the new S Class, its a bit shorter, uglier and tackier i think :yuck:

were looking at the sl280 for my mum, tis yeh sex :yum:

Back