Cinquecento Cinquecento models they should have made?

Currently reading:
Cinquecento Cinquecento models they should have made?

Cinquecento Van :
cinqvan.jpg

Cinquecento Pickup :
cinqpickup.jpg

and the best...

Cinquecento Cabriolet :
cinqconv.jpg

Edit : One more

Cinquecento Estate :
cinqestate.jpg

I Have A Cinq Sporting...

...Click Here To Look At It

i priced up getting my sei cabrioed, about 2.5k for a full electric hardtop that folds into the boot

not bad considering...

- - Donz - -

Good call I especially like the cinq pickup!

I always thought there wasn't much point in having rear seat anyway:D

"The new rules are very simple, the FIA will keep them to themselves until such a time as Ferrari needs them" Patrick Head

well i cant use mine heh... im only 5'10 and the position i have the drivers seat makes it impossible to get anyone to sit in the seat behind. and the passengers seat doesnt have an adjuster and so cant be moved forward (i set it at the same place i have mine to match).

the bvack is far too cramped in a cinq :p

Personaly ide love to have the van. a proper converted van, not just fill in the windows. with all the serats out and a proper floor etc. fill it all with a great ice system and it would be great! surly get some heads turned in that ;)

then again, the cab would be superb

I Have A Cinq Sporting...

...Click Here To Look At It

hahaha the 5 door cinq looks so crap. And what's with the way the boot opens on the saloon?

I saw a picture of a cinq cabrio ages ago on a website. It was white and if I remember correctly it was Italy. I've also seen pictures of an actual cinq pick-up. I think it got rolled so the owner chopped the roof a bit and converted it that way. It looked pretty smart.

Red Cinq Sporting Abarth 1242

Back