Styling Chrome door mirrors anyone having them?

Currently reading:
Styling Chrome door mirrors anyone having them?

Each to their own Andy - yes old cars have the chrome but lovely small petit mirrors.....Not the large safety conscious ones they all have now.....Look the car looks good in all specs to me really I'm just not into chrome mirrors on modern cars.
2a.jpg

Last edited:
That's fair enough I know what you are saying we need to see them in the flesh as Linda hasn't seen the car yet and i really want to see the azure blue lounge, nuovapanda did it look good in azure blue i can't wait to see it, and thanks for your pm appreciate your views :D

I have today seen a blue azure Lounge with chrome mirrors, and fell instantly in love... my MR2 is now officially up for sale and I hope to place an order soon as its sold.

Its the most gorgeous pale blue, but it has to have the Pop interior IMHO, I just dont like the sport at all and the Longe seats make my eyes go funny!

Only downside is dealer says June for delivery as I want electric sunroof:(

I haven't looked at the pop interior which one goes with the azure? I thought the blue check looked nice on the fiat website but is it not as good in the flesh, nuova have you driven one yet if so what's it like? i thought you said you were waiting a couple of years :D. i must admit the negative comments on Fiat dealers really does bother me! i have just looked on the website do you mean the blue pop interior? as i do prefer the look of the blue check

Last edited:
Don't forgett that the plain black "Pop" wing mirros do not have the "Defrosting function" or the "External temperature sensor".

Regards,
Tony.

Andy, the blue check seats look really classy - especially with the ivory interior.

I'm torn between that and the red leather option:yum: - my Barchetta has a red leather interior, and it looks the business!(y)

Gar074 I saw a white one today with the blue check cloth and ivory and i have got to say it really does look superb and that's what Linda will go for, it has nice piping round the edges superb, i am not a great fan of leather so i wont like it as i have seen a red sport with red interior and hated it, in fact it's the first car i saw and i was underwhelmed but we all like different things but have a look at the check it's classy indeed :D

Andy, I haven't seen a full leather interior yet, but I agree that the standard Lounge trim looks very good indeed!

I specced chrome mirrors...look good and not garish....BUT....

i am not a great fan of leather so i wont like it as i have seen a red sport with red interior and hated it, in fact it's the first car i saw and i was underwhelmed

O NO! I just ordered red leather interior on the basis that the standard lounge interior is so good that the upgrade to leather must be better!!!!...Is it really that bad??? :cry:

Baerius don't panic :D it's just my opinion I just don't like leather so if you do like leather I am sure you will love it, I just wasn't impressed as the dash and wheel were black and I really like the ivory ambience it looks so much better, the blue check cloth on the lounge I saw was really nice with piping around the edges I loved it but I am sure you will love yours as much, what model and spec have you gone for (y)

like nuovapanda, i - today - have fallen head-over-heels for a cha-cha-cha azure model with chrome mirrors and 16" 5 0-spoke alloys. it's just a very beautiful combination. i can't imagine wanting Any other car. ever. now, all i have to do is sell my 1965 vespa sprint to fund it. ciao for now.

Last edited:
it Would break my heart, it's true. ideally, i would have a fleet of italian icons - consisting of: 1965 vespa, 1969 fiat 500L, and, brand, spanking new 500! perhaps i'll find the money another way, hmm? if you find £5k in a brown paper wrapper, on the street, could you please let me know? and then send it to me? grazie mille!

I've got them on mine (y) Pick it up a week on Saturday.

Baerius... don't worry about the leather. I have the red leather with ivory ambience in my car and it looks superb IMHO. Sorry I didn't get a pic of it.

Attachments

• my500v2.jpg
    my500v2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 46
Back