General cheap but effective mods

Currently reading:
General cheap but effective mods

Putting it on a cinq will be quite a bit of hassle, as the bumper is very square and not rounded like the Sei.
I had one fitted to my Sei ages ago on my old front bumper, makes it look a hell of a lot better for £20

My Car is now for sale, A total one-off, head turning bargin!!!​
voldar02.gif

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ladinnotts
any idea where i can get one from?
you going to the fiat bash at newstead abbey?
have you got a punto engine in you cinq fixitagaintomorrow? i got a 900 sx but want a 1.2 punto engine in it? have any hassel?

karl
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Newstead abbey, maybe.
Yeah, I've got the Punto engine in, it's an easy swap if you're starting with a Sporting. The only problem I have with it is that I can't stop doing a cheshire cat impression when the nova/corsa/clio/saxo boys keep having a go and losing!

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
Cinqs&Seis Yahoo group
Clubcento

I reckon too much hassle to convert a 900cc better off buying a sporting and doing it then, buying a sporting you'll get lower suspension and antiroll bars too, 900cc suspension might be a bit weak to cope with the extra weight/power

My Car is now for sale, A total one-off, head turning bargin!!!​
voldar02.gif

well, you'll need a gearbox too (£100?), driveshafts, full new exhaust, intake & exhaust manifolds, mounts, gearstick (believe it or not it's different), radiator hoses, induction kit or airbox, maybe an ecu (not sure if the 899 ecu will run a 1242), loom maybe, etc. It's a bit more of a job, wouldn't like to do it myself.

May be easier to buy a dead sporting and transfer it all over, or alternatively sell your 899 and buy a sporting. Or buy Col's 1242 sei.

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
Cinqs&Seis Yahoo group
Clubcento

Back