Technical Seicento MPI CF3 Swap to 1.4 16V finished, but...

Currently reading:
Technical Seicento MPI CF3 Swap to 1.4 16V finished, but...

Hi Lads, I have question. Maybe there is kind of person that can help me. I managed to make swap on my Seicento 1.1 MPI 2002 to 1.4 16V with orignal loom and ECU using.. wel different injectors, etc.. it isn´t so important. But I swapped ECU from Multipla1.6 16V which run just fine, but I can´t connect diagnostic now. Does anybody have wiring of IAW 4AF.M7 ECU? Thanks ;)

Which ECU exactly? Multipla 1.6 16V had IAW 4EF and IAW 49F. Pinout is the same for all of them but IAW 4AF/4EF require ELM327 cable as they are EOBD while for IAW 49F you need VAG KKL cable.

Which ECU exactly? Multipla 1.6 16V had IAW 4EF and IAW 49F. Pinout is the same for all of them but IAW 4AF/4EF require ELM327 cable as they are EOBD while for IAW 49F you need VAG KKL cable.
Hi 🤦🏻‍♂️ Ow, that’s probably it. I have IAW49F. It was weird, because Fiatecuscan found ABS, found Airbag but haven’t really found Engine. Thanks!

Hi Lads, I have question. Maybe there is kind of person that can help me. I managed to make swap on my Seicento 1.1 MPI 2002 to 1.4 16V with orignal loom and ECU using.. wel different injectors, etc.. it isn´t so important. But I swapped ECU from Multipla1.6 16V which run just fine, but I can´t connect diagnostic now. Does anybody have wiring of IAW 4AF.M7 ECU? Thanks ;)
Why did you change from the Seicento MPI ECU out of interest? Also which injectors did you change to? :D

Back