CHAOS - knowledge!

Currently reading:
CHAOS - knowledge!

just been browsing the ICE section and every time i read a thread, chaos is always saying the same thing!

who thinks the mods shud let him write a "chaos - guide to ice" so he dnt have to repeat himself constantly and it is some good stuff!!

wonder if hes got all those sentances saved in word and just copies and pastes!:rolleyes:

AppleSei said:
most of us look away and browse another section when hes ranting :p
:p

As long as my posts help people out, I'll continue on ranting ;)
I'll admit I did consider putting them all in a Word doc, but I didn't..............:) I'm just glad I can be of help to people :D

I will probably be doing a budget ICE thread in the future, as there are people out there who want to get most bang for their buck, or just simply want to have a better quality system but don't want to break the bank :)

sounds good mate! just tryna save ur fingers from wearing away!

plus uve got alot of knowledge which has helped alot of people! including me!:worship:

Another thing i thought of, theres so many people on here with so much knowledge why done we right a fiat forum version of the haynes manual for the Sei?? as there isnt one. or has this already been thrown out the window?

Ice According to Caos:

1) Do not use 6 x 9 .

2) Do not use rear speakers.

3) Do not use active subs, don't like em.

Easy :p :p :D :D

Steve

steve1219 said:
Ice According to Caos:

1) Do not use 6 x 9 .

2) Do not use rear speakers.

3) Do not use active subs, don't like em.

Easy :p :p :D :D

Steve

Number 3 ain't exactly true Steve - just recommended an active sub to Chan. But yeah, I prefer separates to an active setup :)

Back