Central Locking

Currently reading:
Central Locking

M

matt allison

Can anyone help me? I have just bought a 2001 Brava and it has a remote central locking button which doesn't work as too stiff to bush buttons. Does anyone how I can go about getting this sorted please?

The button is on the key or a fob ?

sven3.jpg

Members Site ---------My Site

It is on a fob - girl I bought off said she could never use it as was to stiff to push the buttons - i'e tried and no joy.

OK, is the fob from fiat (blue round) or MetaSistem (green round) or other, a pic would be great.

My guess is stuck keys or something obscuring the free movement of the press part to the micro switch on the plate in the fob.

sven3.jpg

I couldn't work out how to upload a pic of it. On the back it says veni vidi vici!!!

I am actually geting it to light up on back of fob but nthing happens when pointed at the car so i'm guessing that it is not set up to use with it. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Hard to say with so few detailed info. If its a alarm/ central locking setup it may be turned of on the alarm it self, it also may be its not configured to work on the car, or it may be that you just got the fob as a key chain ;).
Sorry need more info.

sven3.jpg