Cecelia - my 595

Currently reading:
Cecelia - my 595

Update: The coils have been fitted! Pics to follow later.

Car is looking and handling great! Really happy with how it's sitting just now! But will leave it a couple weeks for the coils to settle, before I consider dropping it slightly lower, depending on how it ends up.

Had a slight issue with the camber when I got the wheels re-aligned, but the guy said it's barely out, literally minimal camber on 2 wheels. I can get adjustment bolts to fix it, but while it still meets manufacturer requirements, I can simply leave it be.

Next step I think is to give her a good cleaning, and then save up for a Cadamuro Bonnet. I've been in talks with Mike Stebbings of M-S Racing, who may have something lined up for me, but time will tell!

Apologies for the delay. Cecelia has shrunk in height slightly!

Next on the cards is the bonnet!..but I may have hinted to the girlfriend about getting a new exhaust first...hence the fitting a Monza on the 500X :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 36
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 35
He was brand new! Left the coils to settle in a few days, and it's really starting to firm up now lol

Thanks Callum! :D

Apologies for the delay in replying, but it appears I can finally get back on again!

Nothing to update as of yet (other than tow strap, stickers and scratches :( ), hoping for the next picture to be up within the next couple of days with an update on my car ;)

Back