Standard Sabelt seats
MTA gearbox
Interscope sound system
Matte black alloy wheels

What I've done so far:

Heko wind deflectors
Abarth side stripes
Abarth scorpion on front passenger side wing
Miscellaneous stickers on car (do they count here? One of them is a FiatScotland one though!)
Smoked repeaters
Fly-eye tint on rear and DRL lights (need redone, they're terrible!)
Pressed registration plates

What I've got lined up:

Coilovers to level and lower the car
Cadamuro vented bonnet
Assetto Corse spoiler

What I'll maybe consider:

Making it faster (it is nice and fast as it is)

Would also love to have it professionally cleaned, but I'm not sure how much of a difference the car will look with it being a pastel colour.

This is my second Abarth, I had a 595 Turismo when I signed up to this forum, and I've never had 2 of the same model before, so I like to think I could be a fan of the scorpion for the foreseeable future!

Thanks guys

Andy

Lovely car! I thought it was a different one when I saw it last week. Didn't you have an APE at last years west coast rally?

Stickers always count especially FS ones ;) But most importantly what does it sound like?

I'm beginning to think we need an Abarth youtube channel so you can all upload videos of your cars in action. T'other Andy's 595 sounded gorgeous at the Dundee mini meet so much so that every time we came to a junction I turned down the stereo just to hear him pull away

There was another Andy there with a red APE I'm sure. I had a two-tone grey at the last meet in Irvine.

Car is currently sitting drying off in our car port. I'll give it time to cool down, and I'll do a cold start video of the exhausts. Not being biased, but I think it sounds great! ;)

Still got the FS sticker to go onto the girlfriends car, and hopefully I can get her to sign up on here to accompy her Facebook like :laugh:

Your probs thinking of me Harper! I had the Campovolo Grey APE Esseesse at the West Coat rally ;)

Andy car looks great and it's producing some impressive power for completely stock! Thanks for signing up and showing off your car mate! :)

I haven't decided on a name yet... Last one was Lexi, has to be a dirty name... :lol:

Thanks for the comments guys!

Your car deserves a name, you spend more time with your car than you do with most of your family!!

Genga said:
There was another Andy there with a red APE I'm sure. I had a two-tone grey at the last meet in Irvine.

Car is currently sitting drying off in our car port. I'll give it time to cool down, and I'll do a cold start video of the exhausts. Not being biased, but I think it sounds great! ;)

Still got the FS sticker to go onto the girlfriends car, and hopefully I can get her to sign up on here to accompy her Facebook like :laugh:

Possibly...I'm fairly sure it's not Brian's I was thinking of as I saw his APE at SICD too but hey, I could also just be out and out wrong.

It's not entirely unheard of :lol:

Recent change is removing the Competizione badge from the rear of my car.

debadge.jpg

Hopefully this weekend, my 595 badges will be painted black, and I'll have a black tow strap hanging from the front, because racecar :lol:

Also step 1 of my "line up" is in process, my coilovers have been ordered.

Waiting until the summer before I plan to go to Italy with the hopes I can collect my bonnet in person.

Hoping to have the spoiler by Christmas :green:

Possibly a stupid question but why are you removing the Competizione badge? Asthetics or something else?

595 in black should look great with the rest of your colour scheme

Mainly cosmetic, gives it a sense of uniquity.

Also because I sense it'll be a pain to paint that badge black too :laugh:

Also discovered a nice set of red alloy center caps which would go nicely with my brake / stripe combination.

The small things are all starting to add up! :D

Genga said:
Mainly cosmetic, gives it a sense of uniquity.

Also because I sense it'll be a pain to paint that badge black too :laugh:

Also discovered a nice set of red alloy center caps which would go nicely with my brake / stripe combination.

The small things are all starting to add up! :D

Now that's my style of things :lol:

Looking forward to seeing the finished results

I'm not lazy or owt, I'm just pratical! :laugh:

Should also hopefully have a bolt arriving in the mail tomorrow, so I can also get the tow strap attached too :D

Neither my bolt nor coils arrived today. Looks like just a paint job this weekend :(

Current update:

Bolt arrived over the weekend. Have the Sabelt strap now attached to the front.

Badges were not painted due to the bad weather. Would like all 3 done at the same time, and while I have a sheltered driveway, it is not accommodated to do all 3 at the same time.

My coils have arrived today, and I'm hoping Brian's brother in law is free at some point next week to have them fitted! :green:
Thinking of a suitable drop, if anyone has any suggestions? I'm thinking around 45-50mm drop?

Attachments

• Front Bolt.jpg
    Front Bolt.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 19
I would suggest leave them standard height til the springs bed in, then drop it... after some miles, measure from your arch to where you want it to sit on the tyre, and reduce by that much. Oh.. and as soon as you have the wheels back on, get 4 wheel lazer alignment done.

Thank you Stuart, sounds a plan for me. I heard they can drop a bit after they've settled in, so that may be a good choice!

Alignment was next on my list after getting the springs fitted!

Back