My 595 Competizone

Currently reading:
My 595 Competizone

Brian16121990

Picked her up just over 2 weeks ago. Was hoping to show her off yesterday but sadly I may have drank a bit much on Saturday night... :red:

Anyway here she is, only done 700 miles so far but have driven it hard at every opportunity, she can shift! Will be adding on another 600-700 miles when I get down to Rockingham on Saturday to take the 2 Biposto's out, can't wait for this and will be plenty of pictures of the day! :green:

And these are some recent photo's of her with a few mods added. Mainly bulbs, new LED rearlights and wind deflectors along with the spoiler stripe. Waiting on H&R springs arriving and will have a TMC box on her hopefully in the next month or so.

Looks gorgeous. Sorry you couldn't make it yesterday although maybe not such a bad thing as we were all excited enough at the sound of Andy's car.

What am I saying... 2x 595's would have sounded awesome :twist:

His car is likely louder than mines with the bombardone exhaust and I think it is a euro 5 engine... maby haha! His car does sound fantastic :) Gutted and annoyed at myself for missing it, really wanted to get her out on a good drive! :( But at least I have Rockingham coming up this weekend.

Wow that is gorgeous... i have never said that about a fiat before.. i really really like that 595

Thanks guys! Hopefully will make it to one of the next meets to show it off. Might have 200+ bhp by then and a lower stance ;)

I like that especially the abarth brake light wounder if I can make one of them for the panda :-?

Stunning car, I'm hoping a 500 Abarth is my next car, there are so many options though I don't know how people can decide.
Whats the servicing intervals for them? I do 2000 + miles a month so not sure how viable it would be in servicing and running costs

Ebay marti, likely find one there!

Donna it depends which one, they have differing service intervals as per model. My 65 plate comp is every 9k miles but weirdly the older lower powered 160 bhp comp is every 6k miles as is the esseesse so depends really.

So have an update on my car! Few more things added... Car is now sitting at a nice height thanks to the springs, not perfectly level but lowered the difference front to back nicely!

Host of goodies from Ms Racing... Yellow Scorpion on he rear diffuser, nice leather black/yellow abarth branded boot handle, Aluminium Abarth speaker covers and an Abarth name plate also added to lift the interior a little.

Following on from that, I finally after 2 attempts got my Custom Tributo stripes fitted and very pleased with them. Only thing I may change is the rear, I tried putting it right down the boot but don't think it has worked as well as I expected it too. To finish the car off I think I now need to track down some yellow wing mirrors ;)

All I need now is my Carbon Fibre front splitter from MS Racing fitted and hopeful it will be on in the next week or two. It is a work of art! :red:

Yellow whisker and boot catch? Or is that a bit too OTT?

Can't wait to see this in person!

Bit OTT for my taste andy! Happy with it how it is other than the lower stripes on the boot, they are going I think ;)

Back