Posted by Palio
Castle Combe Circuit
Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Are there any free tickets left? Also do you know how much the track passes are on the day? How do you get them?

Hi there. Just got 1 left - if you let me have your name & address (best to pm them rather than post on this thread) asap I'll get it into the post for you. It should get there before Saturday...............

Cheers, Gavin. (y)

Really looking forward to this:D

Me and Gary are meeting at the service station just outside of cirencester on the burford road (near the big dual carrigeway) nearest postcode is GL7 5DS, if anyone else wants to join in.

I'll be in the 500 as ive been in the panda before and quite fancy some 'on track' shots of it.:cool:

Really looking forward to this:D

I'll be in the 500 as ive been in the panda before and quite fancy some 'on track' shots of it.:cool:

How are you getting your track tickets mate? How much are they?

Would love to take the new panda 100HP on track

How are you getting your track tickets mate? How much are they?

Would love to take the new panda 100HP on track

Hi Rob,

Your entry ticket is in the post. There is usually a parade lap for the clubs so you'll be able to go out on track for this - free.

To go out on the track to race properly you need to buy a track pass on the day - not sure of the price (I've got around £40 in my head but I might just have made it up!! :confused: ). Your car also has to pass a noise test before going out properly (it will be ok unless it has some mad exhaust on it), and you need to show your driving licence - helmets can be hired if you don't have one, and you need long sleeves (none of this is needed for the parade laps). Don't forget your normal insurance won't cover you for racing laps so if you bin it without track cover it gets a bit expensive..... :cry:

Look forward to seeing you there.

Gavin. (y)

Thanks Gavin.

My car is standard so it's all good there :)
What time is everyone getting there for?
Any convoys from Bristol?

What time are people getting there for tomorrow? I want to try and get there quite early to hopefully get a track pass

Same here...Good to see some lovely Fiats...Sorry I had to leave early but the joys of a 2 seater and 2 children mean that I have to leave them with someone in order to get a day out...

Oh I was the one with the Barchetta....!!!

Really good day, good to meet and chat to you all, first time with some. :)

Thanks to The Fiat owners club, particularly Gavin, for making it all happen (y).

Now, what can I do to make a track friendly Panda? ;)

Good to meet some new Fiat people and to see some other marques at a show!! Amazing what you can lean from a Triumph TR5 owners solution to problems I have yet to encounter... Forewarned is forearmed etc...

Look forward to seeing you all again at Gaydon and hopefully in my new Panda!!

Luke. (y)

P.S. Congratulations to that man with the Topolino convertible who took car of the show... :worship:

Great to see everyone there :) How many times do you see 6 Pandas on a race track at once?!! :worship:

Hope to meet up again soon.

And yes Steve's going to need a new car soon to hold all the car of the show awards he's getting (Malvern, Auto Italia, and Castle Combe in the last couple of months & there's probably other ones I didn't go to). Makes a change to get a Fiat winning shows though (y)

Regards, Gavin.

Had a lovely little convoy through the Wiltshire countryside with Jeni &Gary The weather was fab and the cars were great :cool: Enjoyed my two laps of the track :D Nice to see some faces from the forum - just shame I had to go to work after such a good day...
Thanks to Jeni for the invitation and to all the organising team at Fiat Motor Club

Attachments

• DSC00803.JPG
    DSC00803.JPG
    809.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC00801.JPG
    DSC00801.JPG
    820.7 KB · Views: 10
Back