Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Palio

Spirito di Panto!
I have a number of FREE tickets to the Classics & Sportscars Action Day at Castle Combe on June 12th.

These will allow access to 1 display car (it must be Italian & preferably in decent condition) and the driver. You will be able to park on the Fiat Motor Club area all day, and enjoy a full day's racing. If you're feeling brave you can take your car on the circuit (you have to buy a track pass on the day for this), or if feeling less brave can join the Club parade laps at a sedate speed!!

There are no catches at all - this really is a free ticket you'd normally have to pay a fair bit for on the day! Many of the FMC members are also on the Fiat Forum, but it's not limited to anyone in particular - anyone on the FF is welcome to ask for a ticket. Obviously it's first come first served & no guarantees but we currently have twice as many tickets as usual (small error on the admin side meant we applied twice & were accepted twice!).

Please contact me for more information - either post a reply here or pm via the Forum if you prefer.

Hope to see a few new faces there.

Cheers, Gavin. (y)

Hopefully there in the Barchetta but rad went today...Garage frantically trying to fit the new one before Saturday....need to polish and clean urgently as Barchetta was sat in a field for 4 years prior to a month ago!!!!

Thanks for the ticket, was good to meet you on Saturday. I shall be convoying down with Jen in my Panda

Hopefully there in the Barchetta but rad went today...Garage frantically trying to fit the new one before Saturday....need to polish and clean urgently as Barchetta was sat in a field for 4 years prior to a month ago!!!!

Hope to see you both there (fingers crossed for the rad :eek:) - should be a decent turnout, so let's hope for good weather!

Regards, Gavin.

Are there any free tickets left? Also do you know how much the track passes are on the day? How do you get them?

Last edited:
Back