- Lowered
- Gsr :D
- Wind deflectors
I hope you guys like it :D 1000x better than my mk2 1.2 8v

DSC006834.jpg

DSC006842.jpg

DSC006872.jpg
Re: Carribbean Orange T-Jet

how come you changed the head unit jack?
Had enough of the old one really after I tested to see if my old Sony hu was working properly before reuzoath brought it I realised the sound was so much better and plus I wanna get my hertz sub back in and have some decent audio which I'm been missing since my old car lol

Had enough of the old one really after I tested to see if my old Sony hu was working properly before reuzoath brought it I realised the sound was so much better and plus I wanna get my hertz sub back in and have some decent audio which I'm been missing since my old car lol

fair enough ive never been a big fan of ice, mines muted 90% of the time but that headunit does look pretty cool can it change colour to match the dash?

Snazzy newist pic
1d5dd6c6.jpg

sex on legs i mean wheels :rolleyes:

fair enough ive never been a big fan of ice, mines muted 90% of the time but that headunit does look pretty cool can it change colour to match the dash?

sex on legs i mean wheels :rolleyes:
Fair enought tbh it can be a pain in the arse aswel, I went through two subs in my old car, lol. I just can't get enough of music, Im in love with it quite literally, metal all the way & also my bangin' chavvy tunes for good measure lol

Haha cheers man :)

So generous :(

Im hoping to get a few bits n bobs done on mine next week.

Weeks holiday :D

Lol ohh what you gunna be doing?

red is close enough i always had my boost n volt gauges in red or yellow (y)

Yeah I always have my boost gauge on blue (mainly the fact that I couldnt be arse to find the permenant live lol) I really cant wait to get the hu now, I just spent the last hour and so routing all my cables for my amp & sub :) It started raining half way through which was a pain lol. & also been taking pictures so I can make a guide to anyone that doesn't have a clue lol

Yeah I always have my boost gauge on blue (mainly the fact that I couldnt be arse to find the permenant live lol) I really cant wait to get the hu now, I just spent the last hour and so routing all my cables for my amp & sub :) It started raining half way through which was a pain lol. & also been taking pictures so I can make a guide to anyone that doesn't have a clue lol

lol mine always came on blue too haha id too sort it out but for the sake of pressing a button to change em it didnt seem worth it :cool:

Right update,

Woman reversed into the side of my car on sunday, but only made a little ding it the door. £70 to get out but that will be coming out of her pocket.

Got my Headunit :) need to buy a ipod lead now tho :( Eq is amazing on it:
IMG_0157.jpg

Started making a false floor for my amp and sub so should be finished next week, dunno what to cover it in tho, might get some really furry black fabric :)
IMG_0155.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back