- Lowered
- Gsr :D
- Wind deflectors
I hope you guys like it :D 1000x better than my mk2 1.2 8v

DSC006834.jpg

DSC006842.jpg

DSC006872.jpg
Re: Carribbean Orange T-Jet

I really need some better pictures of the boot install because those ones are rubbish, I will take some with a better camera tomorrow.

Cleaned & Waxed the whole car today, will also get some better pics of that tomorrow aswel but for now:

Looking very nice!

Did you consider clay barring the car? Bet it would make it even smoother!
Thanks :) Yeah I have actually, defo gunna get a kit do it soon then srp & wax it, should be really shiny then, just need some time to do it probs after my holiday.

On another note got some caliper paint today hopefully do them next week :D

will claying take off a G3 paint protection coating?

what colour are you doing your calipers? Im hopefully doing mine some time this week, ordered the paint for them :)
Ohh whats that? basically takes of the crap thats stuck to the paintwork and polish/wax.

Doing mine blue mate abit darker than the writing in my sig. :) what you doing yours in?

ahh not bad :D and that G3 (paint and fabric protection) was an optional when i baught my car, its a coating they can put on to new and old cars, basically, the car stays cleaner for longer, and it's easier to wash, same with the fabrics, gives protection against small spillages as well..... it has a 5 year guarentee... i dont think i will risk claying mine just in case :/

and im doing mine bright green :D going for an orange/green theme under the bonnet as well :)

Back