- Lowered
- Gsr :D
- Wind deflectors
I hope you guys like it :D 1000x better than my mk2 1.2 8v

DSC006834.jpg

DSC006842.jpg

DSC006872.jpg
Re: Carribbean Orange T-Jet

You could respray the wheels as well something like gunmetal maybe?

Was thinking black wheels would look teh sechs

Yeah I would to have them resprayed black, Gunmetal wouldnt look right really. Tbh as ive said before I would like some euro 16" or 17" with black centres & obviously lowered on coilovers.

Thanks :) Yeah Fly eyes are abit hit or miss, I really like them compared with them standard, really I would love some abarth headlights. I know im being lazy about it & still trying to find a decent refurber around my area but next is ICE im gunna be getting a new headunit in afew days then my sub will be in at some point :cool:

Thanks :) Yeah Fly eyes are abit hit or miss, I really like them compared with them standard, really I would love some abarth headlights. I know im being lazy about it & still trying to find a decent refurber around my area but next is ICE im gunna be getting a new headunit in afew days then my sub will be in at some point :cool:
have a day out and take them to the place near birmingham, 30 pound a wheel is pretty good value :)

http://www.lamin-x.co.uk/shop/subtletint.htm

use that instead of fly eyes

its more or less the same, except without the honeycomb
check out the gallery :D
Yeah I was thinking about that stuff when i got the fly eyes, appearently its a pain to put on & doesnt let that how light through but i would like to use it on the tail lights.

On other news im well happy i managed to get a proper fiat headunit fascia of ebay for £5 & new headunit coming...

:devil:
3183099_55_full.jpg

Back