Currently reading:
Styling Carbon roof wrap

I love it my friend it looks different from the rest

Nowerday all the puntos round the city where i live all look the same

With black gloss wheels and blackgloss roof

But carbon i think actually looks

A hell of a lot better im now looking at getting carbon wraped back

But plus spoiler wrapped as i also have the sky dome

Aye yeah I went with it because it was different and all I see is gloss black roofs everywhere, Very rarely I see carbon. Ahh right yeah that'll look good, upload some pics when it's finished:)

Benefits of working in a garage and knowing people that do homers ;).. I could get mine done for 30 a wheel if I strip the tyres :)

Blue car fluorescent orange wheels and mirrors, sounds good looks **** lol! Black is more subtle and looks good

Benefits of working in a garage and knowing people that do homers ;).. I could get mine done for 30 a wheel if I strip the tyres :)

Asif you work in a garage! Bet that's useful:):) there's a company near me that do powder coating for pound an inch lol so is £17 a wheel and they aren't bad but it means stripping tyres. Other guy I know charges £35 per wheel but he removes tyres and rebalances for that cost which isn't bad.

Blue car fluorescent orange wheels and mirrors, sounds good looks **** lol! Black is more subtle and looks good

Haha! Defo go with black it looks good but isn't in your face, I wouldn't go with fluro orange but it is a nice colour but not my preference. I loce black or gun metal wheels

That's really cheap, wish it was like that up here.. And yeah I'm not normally a fan of dark wheels on a dark car, normally like to go for something a bit bright , but black pulls off really well I think

Hahah yeah it's not bad the pricing round here and yeah I do like bright wheels, I considered having white rims for a while but glad I went with black wheels, but mine are satin black not gloss so they are between gloss and matte which is how I like them.

I had white ones on mine and I liked then , just the paint started peeling , so went orange then black black looks best tbh

Back