car hunting

Currently reading:
car hunting

Well there was a really nice mk2 punto, but too far out of my budget.
I also fell in love with an Alfa Romeo 147
Citroen C2 didnt look too bad either, just with me in it the seat was as far back as it would possibly go, and didtn really like the dash

where abouts you going?
we went to tyneside autoparc

whatever happened to hanging around bus stops drinking at weekends or is that 'out' these days:confused:

No, too early for that. thats around 6ish on my estate

a grand for a mk2? you wont get a mk2 for a just over a grand unless its completely had it.

Consider keeping your current car and wait a little longer

a grand for a mk2? you wont get a mk2 for a just over a grand unless its completely had it.

Consider keeping your current car and wait a little longer

I know i wont, and i am keeping my current car untill i am able to afford one, the purpose of today was to find a car i like that i can fit in, as i am very tall i dont fit in many. this is the reason i got a punto anyway was because i fit in it well.

My dads really tall n always looked for cars with a sunroof :) keeps his head cool he says lol, what you think? :p :eek:

I think ive turned me mother too,she likes the look of stilo's, but she likes the lights on the 3door rather than the 5door, and she got in a mk2 punto and was impressed but she said if she got one it would have to be the top of the range one,lol

£1000 *could* get you an ELX JTD :cool:

i'm on the prowl for one @ auction/trade in's now.

and I hear you on buying a top spec one, and dont bother with 1.2 8v, its a good enigne, but the 16v is what it needs to make it move. or any diesel + remap = economical fun.

heres another statement that'll (hopefully) be proved wrong. you can't get a working uncrashed 147 for under £3k
crash damaged they are near worthless as used parts are not too common in scrappies so the usual trick of car body shops/cheap garages buying em up and fixing em aint so common with the 147. but if you do it yourself (y)

Back