Car Cleaning

Currently reading:
Car Cleaning

bradley606

fiat 500
cleaning the exterior of the car is fine but the inside is a nghtmare for me. has anyone got any products they would reccommend. also i cant seem to get an air freshner that gives a great smell that lasts. in the old punto i had a air freshener that went into a black tray which was great and the smell lasted for ages but this punto nothing seems to last. :bang: i do liek my car to smell plus look good!

any tips would be much appreciated

Dust your car then hoover, I use magic tree's I hang them in the back away from the sunligh which degrades them very quickly. I use a carpet shampoo aswell to keep the carpets smelling clean... Use febreeze on your seats and floor.... Change your freshner every month, if you keep using the same smell the odour will start to go into the fabric so will permantly stay so the smell will always be there!

2 keep my car smelling i use ambi pur car u can get different smells. the smell lasts up to 60 days. they can be a bit dear depending where you go but they are worth the money. ive had to by my boyfriend one coz his car smells of cigs lol it does get rid of the smell xxXXxx

i used to have the magic tree 'new car smell' air freshener in my Punto, you have to be careful not to get one (like vanilla or similar) that makes your car smell like a taxi.

i hung mine around the handbrake (pushed down so that it didnt get caught or stop me from using it) so that it was out of sight, i dont like them to be seen. They should be smelt but not seen ;)

Is the magic trees any good then? I thought they were just cheap tat?

ive got one of these
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_179335_langId_-1_categoryId_165595
inside the air vent in my punto on the drivers side so i can pretty much turn the amount of smell i want up and down as i want it, and as its gel when you turn the heat up, it expands and lets the smell out more and lasts for aaaages, bought one around 3 months ago and still people say how nice my car smells.

i have around 30 magic tree's hanging from the mirror, smells ace(y)

and i know all the detailing fanatics will tell me to stfu and gtfo here but... for interior plastics i use pledge polish, it says on the tin good for plastics, you spray it onto a soft cloth and wipe all over.

gets rid of dirt, dust and gives a normal clean look compared to others like dashboard shine which makes it look greasy and ****e(y)

Back