Technical cant get a front left hub carrier?

Currently reading:
Technical cant get a front left hub carrier?

bob H

hi, hope someone can help. have a 2003 doblo 1.9 JTD thats been at my local garage, for weeks, they cannot get the correct front left hub carrier...and keep getting the wrong one from parts suppliers. is there anywhere with the VIN number i can get the correct part number? my local fiat dealer cant help as they say its to old. thanks.

ePER on the black bar above is the Fiat parts catalogue.
thanks, but cant see the version of my vehicle...i clicked in the year, but does not appear to be correct, so i checked the rear suspension, mine has leaf springs, the parts list show coil springs, so i think judging by that its not correct?

thanks, but cant see the version of my vehicle...i clicked in the year, but does not appear to be correct, so i checked the rear suspension, mine has leaf springs, the parts list show coil springs, so i think judging by that its not correct?

Search eper via your vin to get to correct vehicle .

Plus let us know what type doblo you have

When you get to the yellow page, enter your VIN, then it will only show parts for your vehicle.
ePER VIN.JPG

If you can't use eper
Post your vin but change the last 2 digits to 77 and I will try to post a link for you to look at

Look at your v5c for vin number
It should have two more digits
Plus when was vehicle first registered-on v5c

Look at your v5c for vin number
It should have two more digits
Plus when was vehicle first registered-on v5c
yes it does, but you suggested removing the last 2 for security i assume? and inserting 77 1st registered june 03

I am starting to see why finding correct part difficult....

yes it does, but you suggested removing the last 2 for security i assume? and inserting 77
Yes but then there is a photo of your vin plate😀
Vin from v5 but change last digit to anything you like- it's not like we know your reg number to clone

Yes but then there is a photo of your vin plate😀
Vin from v5 but change last digit to anything you like- it's not like we know your reg number to clone
sorry if i am being confusing, i cant find the log book as we have recently moved, so went to the garage and took photo of vin plate and photoshopped out the last 2 digits as suggested...here is the vinplate untouched

Attachments

• 20221216_142723.jpg
    20221216_142723.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 21
With abs brakes I'm pretty sure you are looking for
Fiat number 46540655 up to 07/2003
Fiat number 51721619 after 07/2003

I hope this helps
If date of registration is before 07/2003 You can be reasonably sure it is the first part number.

many thanks for that information, i have searched online, but seems i am going to be looking for a second hand one, the garage where the doblo is are tearing there hair out, as the cars been there 3 weeks and they cant get the correct part. i was just trying to help speed things along, i will pass your info on to them as well...

Back