General Left front seat wanted

Currently reading:
General Left front seat wanted

e42b

Hi there,

my LHD 2008 223 driver's seat surface (which is located on the left) is about to disintegrate itself. Since i need a left seat replacement which is usually seldom used as much as the right one on RHD cars/vans i consider it not the worst idea to search for one in the UK. I'll be in the Manchester area around 12th to 18th February, and will there be around 24th March 2024 a second time.
The background is that i'll transport artworks to and back for an art show which will be presented by STANDARD art collective at Bolton Museum & Art Gallery. Our art collective Raum für Kunst from Paderborn, Germany, have been invited as friend guests, and i'll do the transport of the German pieces to and back. The whole operation has to be done with a minimized account of money involved in order to let it happen at all. Shipping by company is not an option.

So, if anyone has a left seat (or maybe both) for a 219/223 Doblo van in good physical condition to sell (The right one's condition is less important.), which i can pick up and build in in one of the given time windows i'd be glad to hear from you. Custom fees are on me, anyway but it would be very helpful if the price would be quite reasonable (I'd need a receipt for custom purposes.). On the other hand i could leave my seats in return. They are heavy duty versions with composition leather surface. Neither seats are worn out (The right one has a problem with the socket cladding. Pics can be done if requested.). I'd just prefer a sound driver's seat with a fabric surface.
If anyone out there may have an offer that'll fit into time and money (I'd pay in pounds.) they're welcome.

The continent is still not isolated. There's life after Brexit.

Cheers
Elmar

Back