Technical Cant find the problem

Currently reading:
Technical Cant find the problem

jonboi91

Hi guys could you help me i have done a diagnostic on a friends fiat 500 and there are a few codes i cant work out what they are so i can repair it any help would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• fiat 500 diagnostic report.pdf
    46.6 KB · Views: 44
the battery was replaced in march but the battery has gone flat a couple of times also belt looks fine its only 2 months old changed by myself nothing was damaged the car is ideals really bad like its missfiring but the spark timing is fine and spark plugs have been check

the battery was replaced in march but the battery has gone flat a couple of times also belt looks fine its only 2 months old changed by myself nothing was damaged the car is ideals really bad like its missfiring but the spark timing is fine and spark plugs have been check

Often that upsets the relationship between top and bottom timing sensor,

That then wants plugging in to reset the system

Flat battery, un plug the Bluetooth module in the rear passenger quarter panel, assuming the car has it, also replace the earth strap if its not been done.
The re learn procedure is required after replacing the timing belt( it's so easy to muck up the replacing of the belt I'd only ever have a garage do it and even these get it wrong on this engine) however given your symptoms something is definitely wrong, even cars where it's one tooth out behave "normally " until high rpm?

So your first entry was the 15 Nov and now it is 1 Dec so any updates so far?
For a new battery to go flat quickly normally means that there is a item leaking energy even though everything is off. Normally the suspects are added radios or the like.

Back