Technical Camber bolts

Currently reading:
Technical Camber bolts

TerencePowell

I need to find a camber bolt for my Panda 2010 4x4 Diesel rear control arm. Not sure of diameter or length. These have eccentric washers

If it's not on ePER, http://eper.fiatforum.com/eper/navi...INT_MODE=0&EPER_CAT=SP&WINDOW_ID=1&GUI_LANG=3 Surely you can measure the bolt diameter and length from your car? Make sure it's 10.9 spec fine pitch and well protected from corrosion with a thick anti seize paste.

Don't forget to soak all or your suspension tubes, inside and out, with a high quality anti corrosion liquid. They rust and parts are no longer available. Lanoguard is the latest fad. Waxoyl is pretty rubbish to be honest.

"camber bolt"
"These have eccentric washers"

Not sure I understand the question

Could someone point me in the direction of an exemple of how these work on the rear trailing arm

I am probably missing something obvious

I've had same issue. Fiat can't source them.
They're M12, with 33mm eccentric washers, around 115mm long.
BMW part no 33326764292 fits & is available. The bolt is a bit longer (125mm) but plenty of thread so you can shorten if necessary. I'd recommend getting genuine BMW part as the cheaper Chinese ones I ordered 1st are rubbish quality & the removable washer doesn't key properly on the bolt.

Back