cambelt gone :-(

Currently reading:
cambelt gone :-(

S

steve

hello everyone im looking for help, my cam-belt recently went while driving on my fiat bravo 1.2 16v sx 2001. Im trying to get hold of a manual for the measurements to put another one on however i have had no look finding one anywhere for my car. I need the correct measurements and setting measurement for cam-belt, cylinder head bolts, toque and order. ive had my bravo for 2 years now, and i dont want to get rid of it to a car graveyard :(. i no it was my fault it went i just never got round to fitting a new one(wont be making the mistake again)if anyone has these measurements i would be extremely grateful so i can get thr car up and running again.
cheers steve

Same thing happened to my 1.6 about 5 months ago. Luckily my girlfriends dad was a mechanic and knew people in the trade to keep all the prices down and to fix it himself.

i got the workshop manual from here..

http://pdftown.com/PDF-Fiat-Bravo-and-Brava-Service-Manual.html

its been scanned in so u have to read through a lot of it instead of using a search function but its free! quite a big file as well!

hope u can fix it ok and afterward you should be left with a much nicer car like i was!