Budget 2013

Currently reading:
Budget 2013

won't they have another review in 2014? and decide 10k is too much?
still find it funny that no matter how many times i look at my wage slip it works out at 20% tax on income (including NI)

Yay! We get a small amount of extra time before they put it up some more! :mad:

Can't it actually go down, what's wrong with it going down? Why does it always have to go up? :cry:

If the personal tax allowance goes up, it means that you are allowed to earn more before they start to take income tax off you.
That's a good thing surely (if you work that is).:confused:

How about the government stop granting permission to local councils to spend money on **** that isn't needed. They might manage to save a bit of money and reduce taxes then..

For example. Stoke on Trent city council have just been given the go ahead to build a new civic centre for themselves to the tune of 40million (more like 50m by the time its built). No harm in that surely? Well, no, if it was needed... The built there selves a new Civic Centre just 10 years ago at a cost of 20million and the building is still in pristine condition and likely to be demolished when the council move into their new headquarters. :bang:

Then theres the continually bodging roads and fixing potholes when a resurface (whilst costing more) would last far longer in the long run and save them money. Funny how the roads they bodged last year are the ones needing work again this year yet the ones resurfaced in the last 10 years are all still perfect.

Muppets. The lot of them. They have no ****ing clue and never will.

Spend spend spend, tax tax tax.

Also to add the fact that we spend 50 million a DAY :)eek:) to be a member of the EU.

Yes, a day!

Yes, being in the EU has its advantages but it also has its disadvantages. I'm not saying we should leave the EU but spending 50 million a day membership is a ****ing joke.

It's OK though, we'll just make thousands of civil servants redundant to keep bailing out the banks who are still not lending out the money our government have given them to lend out to us :bang:

Re: Re: Budget 2013

Also to add the fact that we spend 50 million a DAY :)eek:) to be a member of the EU.

Yes, a day!

Yes, being in the EU has its advantages but it also has its disadvantages. I'm not saying we should leave the EU but spending 50 million a day membership is a ****ing joke.

It's OK though, we'll just make thousands of civil servants redundant to keep bailing out the banks who are still not lending out the money our government have given them to lend out to us :bang:

Don't forget some of the banks we've been bailing out are still operating at a loss but still managing to pay millions in bonuses.

Back