Brooklands 2016 - dates confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadge

Staff member
Last edited:

werdna

Fiat 500 Devotee
Start buying your polish, dust off your dusters and clean out your sponges as Saturday the 30th of April has been confirmed as the day for brooklands 2016 :)

http://www.brooklandsmuseum.com/index.php?/events/details/auto-italia-italian-car-day3/

A proper thread in the events section will be sorted soon for those wishing to stick there name on the "turners up" list but just thought I'ld give everyone a heads ups (y)

swift start rallying the troops :D

Tickets available to book online ! (y)

OP
OP
gadge

gadge

Staff member
Nice one buddy (y) ......and nice to see Mrs swift will be there too! I want to have a cheeky butchers hook at that new egg 'n' sauce (exhaust) she had fitted not long ago (y)

MrPheasey

I will definatly be there along with the mini fiat ;)

Went last year in my old seicento and loved every minute of it except for the M25. The M25 can burn in hell
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1454037237.882499.jpg

Pheasey

Metalguru3

One of the best shows i went to last year. Definitely going again, hopefully in seicento. 500 will be the backup as its not as much fun!

I really enjoyed Brooklands last year but unfortunately it's just not possible this time round :( Hope you get a really good turn out and there's lots of pictures afterwards to make me jealous

Aiming for Mitcar if I can get time off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.