Break or Not to Break ?

Currently reading:
Break or Not to Break ?

K

Keval

right people i have 2 hlx bravos one in ink black with mods and 1 in yellow both low mileage cars around 50-55k ish... ink black has been sitting around for 6 months and yellow has been for 1 year... no problems at all with them start 1st time and all... just aint got the time to mot the cars and now a days the cars aint worth much either a kind friend of mine has said he will break the cars for parts for me if theres enough interest..

what do you guys think ? sell them off cheap without mot ? or mot the cars when i have time and then sell them ? i need to get rid of them asap as my drive way is full ! I replaced the bravo with a seat leon 2.0 tdi as its more practical and much much better on fuel.

cheers guys let me no on what to do just confused lol.

DSC00059.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00060.jpg
[/IMG]

MOT and sell mate, they look far too good to break and someone out there will be a proud owner, low mileage too.

1.gif

yeah as above get it mot'd and sell.
Let someone else have a bit of fun and keep the bravo going :)

Mike

or sell them without mot 500 each? tax and tested there upto 1k, as 20v's can fetch you 900ish

i think the yellow one would go before the black as it is a nicer eye catchin colour :)

If i had the cash id buy it for my gf :)

Mike

How much would you want for each of them with or without M.O.T? I may be interested and have a friend who is aswell.

et thanks guys for the nice comments ! ermm well i would want around £350 for the yellow and about £650 for the black one... but thats without mot. i know they are worth way more with mot though but i just want to get rid right about now as they taking up the drive.

id sell um both at 500 w/o mot to get rid.OR take very close offer

get um on piston heads,swapz, facebook (buy and sell cars),local paper etc etc if you want rid.
wouldnt bother with ebay,what with fees and that,pointless

Do you have anymore pics of both? What mods have been done to the black one?

Jonathan i have loads of pics!! and the black one iv done

16' Alfa Romeo Alloys In black No damage to none

Peco Cat back Exhaust system sounds great.

Marea/HGT Wings

Marea/HGT Indicators

Marea Front Bumper with fogs

Marea Poly/Projector Headlights

Marea front centre console

Induction Kit

Aero Wiper Blades

8000k HIDs Fitted