Technical Bravo won't start

Currently reading:
Technical Bravo won't start

How much work did you have done at the paint shop ?
After a respray if cars vents have not been closed spay dust can make its way into interior or around engine bay
I'm wondering if body shop wiped down the dust with a wet rag or something that has soaked your electrics
Hard for you to prove but too much of a coincidence that happened directly after.
Looks like your getting there with the fix though.
Best of luck

so today i tested the injector and it works fine ( also swapped it with another cylinders injector) .

but i figured out there is no voltage in the cylinder 2 wiring loom, tried to chase the wire but did not get far, so it is still unsolved as it stands.

does anyone here possibility have a wiring diagram for the injectors to so i can trace them please?

Hi guys, figured out the reason for the engine working on Two cylinders not 3 as i thought before, the ECU which i received is missing two pins and thats most likely the reason why the engine isnt working properly .

so now i have a question, if i change the computer in the cabin ( behind the glove box) is there a way to remap the ecu to it ?

you need to "virginize" it... no ideea who can do it.

I would get the old body computer( the original one) the one that you posted a photo of the damage.
Clean it with some Isopropyl alcohol. then dry it with a hair dryer.

Then reflow the solder on most of what you can see around the damaged area.
Plug it back in, along with the original ecu and see if it starts.

You could try and repair the pins on the new ECU.... you have nothing to loose. it's already broken.

Last edited:
you need to "virginize" it... no ideea who can do it.

I would get the old body computer( the original one) the one that you posted a photo of the damage.
Clean it with some Isopropyl alcohol. then dry it with a hair dryer.

Then reflow the solder on most of what you can see around the damaged area.
Plug it back in, along with the original ecu and see if it starts.

You could try and repair the pins on the new ECU.... you have nothing to loose. it's already broken.

So yesterday I opened the back of the ECU and had a look at it and glued it back up again ( trust me its nothing that you can mess with) its covered in a soft glue and has wires as thin as your blond girlfriends hair.
i tried soldering one resistor that was blown off in the main computer and put it back on the car to find out it was no good.

so back to square one, spoke to the Kent auto salvage and he happily asked for the return of the parts in exchange for my full refund, (Really decent chap called Mark).

now in hunt for an ECU, main computer and the remote control key. anyone here is possibly have a set or knows where to get them from please ?

Good afternoon guys,

Just an update on my progress with the car repair, Today I bought a replacement ECU, computer body and the lock set for £55 off a 2007 car from Burnley.

I fitted the parts which took around 20 min and wala the car starts first time and no errors or issues what so ever.

i also found the original cause of the issue, and unknown time a go the previous owner had a bump on the passenger side of this car and this was repaired but while i was checking the lights around the car i notice the passenger wing indicator is not working, as i opened it to inspect, there we are there is no gasket to keep the water out, so there was conductors which had green rust on them and i suppose this was the reason that the computer got messed up .

couple of issues still needing to be sorted, 1) clone a remote control key as the one i have is not remote controlled.

2) the mileage on the dash is keep flashing no idea how to make it stop ?

any ideas on these two point above please ?

Good afternoon guys,

Just an update on my progress with the car repair, Today I bought a replacement ECU, computer body and the lock set for £55 off a 2007 car from Burnley.

I fitted the parts which took around 20 min and wala the car starts first time and no errors or issues what so ever.

i also found the original cause of the issue, and unknown time a go the previous owner had a bump on the passenger side of this car and this was repaired but while i was checking the lights around the car i notice the passenger wing indicator is not working, as i opened it to inspect, there we are there is no gasket to keep the water out, so there was conductors which had green rust on them and i suppose this was the reason that the computer got messed up .

couple of issues still needing to be sorted, 1) clone a remote control key as the one i have is not remote controlled.

2) the mileage on the dash is keep flashing no idea how to make it stop ?

any ideas on these two point above please ?

1: Can't clone a remote key, needs to be programmed to operate the RCL etc.
2. Flashing mileage means you need a Proxy Alignment carried out either at a dealership, or using MES with a laptop

1: Can't clone a remote key, needs to be programmed to operate the RCL etc.
2. Flashing mileage means you need a Proxy Alignment carried out either at a dealership, or using MES with a laptop

Hi Mate thanks for the reply,

I have the Multiecuscan (free version) on my laptop and can connect to the car , is there a guide on how to do the Proxy Alignment on my laptop ?

As I said before, you don't need to do anything about the flashing mileage, it goes back to normal on its own.

I take your advise pal, i keep it as and hopefully it will go back to normal itself.

Back