Styling Bravo rear lexus lights???

Currently reading:
Styling Bravo rear lexus lights???

Dazzi

Hi All
I have a 09 165t in white running on black 18s. The only things that breaks the colour coding is the rear tail light covers. Dose anyone know of any clear or Lexus style rear covers that i can get as i am not in favour of the dark tint ones
also my dash has NURINBURGRING tattooed onto the fascia dose anyone know if there is a significant to this
thanks to any reply

I'm pretty sure (and pretty thankful :p) that so far nobody has ever made a set. This is just a guess of course as i don't recall ever seeing a bravo fitted with any - and I've seen a lot of modded bravos over the years................ or it maybe the fact that it's 2016 and everyone's moved on

The "Nurburgring" sticker is just that, it's not a special edition. Your car looks great! Let's have some more photos! (y)

Last edited:
Lexus lights.. NO NO NO.. (1990's all over again)
if you spray tint the lights or wrap them they will look sick with the wheels and colour combo

20160618_191006.jpeg

Here's mine with a subtle spray tint..
Not to dark but just right

Hi All
I have a 09 165t in white running on black 18s. The only things that breaks the colour coding is the rear tail light covers. Dose anyone know of any clear or Lexus style rear covers that i can get as i am not in favour of the dark tint ones
also my dash has NURINBURGRING tattooed onto the fascia dose anyone know if there is a significant to this
thanks to any reply

Lexus lights , and "Nerdburgling":eek:

you'd better post some better pics to allay our fears..;)

no sleep 'til 2017 otherwise..:cry:

I suspect some DEEP tint rear's would actually look good against the white

:idea: where's swift

Tint wrap is a much better it's a vinyl which gives you a glossy look taking away the redness and giving that better look than fly eye which up close looks terrible in IMO ?
Typical swifty with his bloody quality Street wrapping paper... lmao..
He would wrap his exhaust if he could.. lol

yer only just acquired. apart from a couple of issues its pretty sound. got a 400 mile round trip to do so should show any issues. still prefer clear rear lights though.
been looking at a lot of members motors. some very nice ones.

if that is your white bravo swift then it looks "mighty damn fine" and looking closer at the rear tints, your right they are a good colour contrast. can you enlighten me to how or where they were done. thanks

Dazzi yes indeed this is bianco my bravo.
Done by a local guy who does alot of wrapping cars boats etc. He also does tinting and used tint film for the lights I'm swansea based dude

Did you get my private message dazzi

Last edited:
Yer i get it now swift, dark is best on white. Might have to hold fort on any upgrades though as done the 400 mile round trip. The first 300 fine apart from no cruse control. The last 100 developed a issue where the car suddenly slowed to 40 for about a minute then speeding up to 80 max there on. This continued every time i hit a hill. when i went back out this morning after 5 hours to cool it seemed fine again with no loss of power. any ideas please.

Back