Technical Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Hazard Lights when braking

Currently reading:
Technical Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Hazard Lights when braking

KAZANOVA

Hi guys. I have Bravo for 2 years now and i think that my hazard lights hits every time i hit a brake a little harder then usual braking, okay i can understand bad tires, but can bad wheel aligment be a problem or abs sensor or ABS module or something? Sometimes i just hit the pedal for second and hazard kick in, i dont know does every Bravo has hazard lights when braking, or depends on region or equipment on car?

Yes a Fiat forte! If you have access to MES yoiu can disable this feature. I have thought of this but then think that one day it might alert someone and save a bump, so have left it on. Its often embaassing. Many years back my driving instructor used to say "get them brakes going early" I often do just that just in case. Its easier to release the brakes if you stop a bit too quick than to avoid a bump if you dont stop quickly enough to begin with.

Thanks for the reply, now i know that im not the only person having this issue, i think its to agressive if you ask me especialy if someone love to brake hard. Of course bad tires and other stuff can make this problem even worse

I can try that but i think my abs central has some problem because sometimes on high speed can pull to one side when braking, and i read on internet that Bravo have failure with abs central in early years. My is 2008 so i guess that my central is faulty

Back