Bluetooth Names

Currently reading:
Bluetooth Names

i had mine as PrincessE :eek:

moving on...

i was on a packed train with my mum one time (london - macnhester)... there was people stood up it was so full. Anyway i was bored so switched my bluetooth on and within seconds i got a message. so i messaged back. he sent a picture... i didnt. anyways... the 'tard was butt ugly. he then sent a message asking where i was sat and by this point i was slouched down in my seat messaging discretely so they (him and his mates) couldn't guess as i realised the guy was sat nearish. i told him i was sat outside the loos on the floor as there was no seats. 2 seconds later this group of lads jumped out of their seats and walked past the loos where there was this right fugly munter sat texting... hahahahhahahaa. funnily enough the messages stopped after that:devil:

not switched my bluetooth on since!

moving on...

i was on a packed train with my mum one time (london - macnhester)... there was people stood up it was so full. Anyway i was bored so switched my bluetooth on and within seconds i got a message. so i messaged back. he sent a picture... i didnt. anyways... the 'tard was butt ugly. he then sent a message asking where i was sat and by this point i was slouched down in my seat messaging discretely so they (him and his mates) couldn't guess as i realised the guy was sat nearish. i told him i was sat outside the loos on the floor as there was no seats. 2 seconds later this group of lads jumped out of their seats and walked past the loos where there was this right fugly munter sat texting... hahahahhahahaa. funnily enough the messages stopped after that:devil:

How do you send text through Bluetooth?

i'm invisible, nameless and undetectable. if your visibility is switched off i can still find you. i steal your pics and vids and txts and contacts. your home made pron is mine now! muhaha :devil:

(hey dont blame me, i didnt force you to leave bluetooth switched on)

moving on...

I love it!

i'm invisible, nameless and undetectable. if your visibility is switched off i can still find you. i steal your pics and vids and txts and contacts. your home made pron is mine now! muhaha :devil:

(hey dont blame me, i didnt force you to leave bluetooth switched on)

Blue smurfing is no laugh! I leave mine on but undetectable so my phone automatically syncs with the bluetooth hands free headunit in the car.

Hack into my fone if you like. Sod all on it worth having and its all backed up on PC, lol.

I used to have my BT Name as 'unknown' but currently have 'Hugh Janis', much to the confusion of many people at college, I have to explain to them what its reads, there seems so be a lot of in breeding in Norfolk and Suffolk!

Last edited:
Back