General Blue&Me TomTom features - any good?

Currently reading:
General Blue&Me TomTom features - any good?

I didn't even know :p Makes a change from the gift which seems to be popular at the moment which is decorated cupcakes. Problem is the wife is wheat intolerant so can't really eat them and they're more ornamental than anything. Plus when you bit into the cupcakes they're usually look a LOT nicer than they taste.

Ooh err.

{Sorry.}

My cupcakes look and taste fabulous!

I'm sure they do. These cupcakes look fantastic, the wife got a dozen cupcake roses from a mum and they really looked fantastic, but try and eat them and they had a gritty texture to them and they didn't weren't nice :confused: Next time she gets some I'll take a photo and I'll mail one to you Notts :p

I had a tomtom go live but I have bought the tomtom2 unit and it is a vast improvement on the go live. screen behaves like a smart phone with pinch and stretch to zoom in and out. The USB music info displays on the screen and is far easier to select music than peering through the steering wheel. The eco wheel is fun to use and the sat nav will still operate in the background.

(y) to every thing arthur says especially the usb music navigation. I have also found the blue and me voice works perfect with it plugged in (i dont know whether it uses the mic on the satnav but it makes a huge difference).

It's a new one on order. Due date is currently 24th October. I've asked the dealer if they can give me a discount on the TomTom and they gave me a sob story about them not making any margin on them so no.

Hiya Nick600,
I've a Panda 4x4 with the BlueMe system. Its not state of the art stuff. Very limited.
The steering wheel controls are not precise in any way (has it clicked when you press. They are not touch sensitive!).
They are only any good if the car is stopped and the steering wheel is at level position.
Keep what you have and spend you cash elsewhere.

Hiya Nick600,
I've a Panda 4x4 with the BlueMe system. Its not state of the art stuff. Very limited.
The steering wheel controls are not precise in any way (has it clicked when you press. They are not touch sensitive!).
They are only any good if the car is stopped and the steering wheel is at level position.
Keep what you have and spend you cash elsewhere.

This will be interesting to see if Nick600 replies, seeing as the last post in this thread is 3 years old! :p

Back