Styling Blue LED'S

Currently reading:
Styling Blue LED'S

I'm getting some LED'S fitted to my car tonight and i know that may sound chavvy but i think it could work. Fitting the LED'S behind the metal section as show in the pic

Heres were there going, it will be on a switch and just purely for cruises and meets. What you think?

Attachments

• ledhere.JPG
    ledhere.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 20
And the police will have a field day and we'll get another "I've been pulled and its so unfair thread" :bang:

He did say "purely for Meets and Cruises" in his post TBF but I know where ur comin from Chris... :(

yeh the whole idea was i don't want any bulbs showing i just want a glow behind the grills, theres nothing worse then a bulb been on show it looks so unproffesional.

i think itll look nice,i was thinking of getting them done aswell, but im going to get the led fog lights that most people get and cut them and fit them, or mite wait and get an abarth lip at the front and stick it on there

It crossed my mind to remove the clear side lights and fit LED's and hook them up to the throttle position sensor and when driving they sit at blue but when the you put the foot down the change over to red. A black car with a bad-boy bonnet and 2ltr induction noise (full throttle) it should look good in someones rear view mirror

might leave clear ones in too i could chop and change the color to clear with a flick of a switch

thats sounds groovy, i didn't get my LED's fitted as got told there pretty pointless and if i wanna do that to actually get a full LED strip light tube. Not sure now.

buy the set on ebay, stick it to where you want it after cutting it to size and then wire them to your side lights, as for wiring, im not 100% sure so maybe someone could elabarate on this as in how to do the wiring

as long as u get a led with a 12v capacitor already on them u just crimp the wires 2 gether
u can get the 12v leds on ebay pretty cheapish

I was quite keen on getting some of those audi look-alike led strips to put in my headlights, wired up to sidelights of course, not sure what they would look liek though...

Might have to go the whole hog and get angel eyes aswell :yum:

Don't want to but in on this thread but i've got a question about lighting but interior light. If you have other lights in the car e.g. foot wells hidden underneath the glove box so you just have the glow can you drive with them on. Just wondering because i read that your not allowed to drive with them on just wasn't sure and would like this clarifying.

Cheers
Macca

Back