Blue and me update probably failed!!!

Currently reading:
Blue and me update probably failed!!!

tintili3

I tried updating blue and me following all steps from the manual... display showed complete.. after that mileage is blinking, USB port isn't recognised, bluetooth not working, and buttons on steering wheel except the buttons for the volume... first option is to remove the battery for 30 minutes, but i don't know if the radio requires code... unfortunately i don't have the code, and the sticker with serial number is scratched.. i have one possible code but i want to be sure. What should I do? Thanks

Shouldn't need the code as it's stored in the Body Control Module, however a power cycle likely won't help, You need to do a proxi alignment to get all of the CANBUS modules talking to each other. This can be carried out at any dealer, or at home with a copy of MultiECUScan and the appropriate cables. Looks like you're in FYROM, not sure if we have any members out there who already have MES but hopefully someone can help.

Thanks for the help!! How approximately will cost proxy alignment at dealer, because it's too much for me to buy the software for just one use... I will try to find someone who has the program...

Back