Technical Blue and Me cuts out when accelerating?

Currently reading:
Technical Blue and Me cuts out when accelerating?

Robl120

Hi everyone, quick question about blue and me...

I have the rather expensive adapter and use it to play Spotify from my iPhone through the car, which actually works pretty well. Although recently I find it keeps cutting out and I have narrowed it down to be when I accelerate reasonably hard. I can recreate this at will so know this is the cause, as soon as I loose off the gas it comes straight back on to where it left off, and when it cuts out it just goes back to the radio and plays that as normal. Any idea why this is? It never used to do it, I have tried different cables and they are all the same?

Thanks
Rob

I'm currently using the one on the left so I will switch it over and try today, although after using it more yesterday it does sometimes cut out when driving normally, although it can definitely be recreated when accelerating and sometimes going around roundabouts.

I'll give that a try anyway, thanks!

I have tried using the other USb which doesn't seem top work for Blue and Me at all :(.I find the problem gets worse the longer I have been driving. Ie - when I first get in the car, it will only go off if i was to accelerate hard, but when i've been driving for half an hour or so, it will just randomly switch on and off and flick between B&M and Radio every 5 seconds or so regardless of anything else.

I just re-read your first post.

So your using the adapter, thats fine. You should try loading up a small USB stick with about 20 songs and plug that in instead (without the adapter). See if that maes a difference, if thats fine then it would be the adapter, if its under a year old return it (y)

Back