General Blue and Me 2010 fiq

Currently reading:
General Blue and Me 2010 fiq

ktc123

i have a 2010 plate fiat 500 which has blue and me installed but i am unable to play any music from my iphone 8 via the bluetooth sytem? it has the option of selecting media but then says i have no media on my phone. Is there any way i can change this or does this model simply not allow me to connect?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
i have a 2010 plate fiat 500 which has blue and me installed but i am unable to play any music from my iphone 8 via the bluetooth sytem? it has the option of selecting media but then says i have no media on my phone. Is there any way i can change this or does this model simply not allow me to connect?

Thanks in advance

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately you can't stream music or any other kind of audio over bluetooth on a 2010 500. You can buy an adapter which will allow you to play music selected using the phone via a cable into the usb port; please bear in mind this was developed for the apple products current in 2010 and I'd suggest verifying this will still work with an iphone8 if you decide to go this route.

The easiest option is probably to put the music you want to play onto a FAT32 formatted usb stick in .mp3 format; you'll then be able to use the steering wheel controls to select your music and the MFD will display track information (providing the files are tagged correctly).

Have a look in the Blue&Me thread for more information, and also try the search function - this has been covered many times before here.

Back