blooming harry potter, dont read if you dont want to know the end

Currently reading:
blooming harry potter, dont read if you dont want to know the end

Re: blooming harry potter

kids reading kids books is ok.

Adults reading it is sort of ok in way, more acceptable if they have kids themselves.

Adults getting overly obsessed by it- sad

I'll just sit here with my large record/cd collection, putting it into a new order and replacing the plastic sleeves on my vinyls

guess im one of what you call 'sad' people then:p

Wot sort of vinyls you got? do you buy n sell them? My other half is a DJ :)

Re: blooming harry potter, dont read if you dont want to know he dies in the end

If the bugger dies and there is sufficient demand for a sequel, thus a decent chance of making even more dough, I am sure the writer and movie-makers will find some workaround.
It would not be for the first time a character would be brought back from dead - the well-known example of this is Sherlock Holmes.

harry and ron have a massive stag do and curry night, with all the other spazards from hogwarts for rons impending nuptials to hermione:

harry potter and the ringpiece of fire

smooth harry knocks off H, whilst ron is at his dead end job:

harry potter and the beast with two backs

H drops a curiously pale and unfreckly sprog:

harry potter and demon spawn of the hairy nutsack

there's tons of material to get through............

Re: blooming harry potter, dont read if you dont want to know he dies in the end

Has anybody read page 212 yet? I wrote that page :)

Re: blooming harry potter

Wot sort of vinyls you got? do you buy n sell them? My other half is a DJ :)

Im just a collector, so got hundreds of cd albums, vinyls, ( and quite a few tapes and minidiscs to! Got anything really, mostly indie stuff but plenty of everything, currently into funk at the moment, just got Lightnin' Rod's Hustlers convention

I should Dj, have done it before doing indie nights but i was 18/19 at the time. I have even done student radio!!!!

Before anyone goes off about downloading, i like owning the physical item!

to put this back on topic, i find music more appealing than Harry Potter

You must have one of the copies Custard got access to!

Yeah I started reading 6 years ago so I thought I might aswell buy it and finish off what I started. I sat and laughed my balls off at the europeans that flew over and sat outside a shop for three days then went to Morrisons when I got up at 12 noon saturday and bout a copy for £4.99 :D

ANd just to spoil things, Dave is right, He dies:D

who cares if he dies, does hermione get her bits out?

Costco had it for £4.98.

I havent read any of them, and dont intend to. My mrs has read the others, but she would have been about 15/16 when it first came out, I was more like 18/19 and into beer

who cares if he dies, does hermione get her bits out?

only reason to see this one. shes legal now :D :p

I've spend the weekend reading the book. Rob is happy i've finished the book as he can now talk to me.

Back