blooming harry potter, dont read if you dont want to know the end

Currently reading:
blooming harry potter, dont read if you dont want to know the end

Re: blooming harry potter

True, but it helped me with my a levels. I managed to get a b in my coursework without even having to read a book.

If that write up on the book is right it's a bit of an anti climax!!

Re: blooming harry potter, dont read if you dont want to know he dies in the end

see
pic from harry potter book.jpeg

Last edited:
Re: blooming harry potter, dont read if you dont want to know he dies in the end

i just got back from the que for the potter book., my fiancee suffers from potter mania so i thought id suprise her.:eek: ,lol, it was raining constantly and i was waiting for an hour:( then ended up going to tesco where there were selling the book and there was NOOO que.:D ,lol., after buying the book and a few snacks i drove by the HUUUGGGEE que in town (about half a mile!) and laughed at all them silly people.,lol:D :devil:

i just got back from the que for the potter book., my fiancee suffers from potter mania so i thought id suprise her.:eek: ,lol, it was raining constantly and i was waiting for an hour:( then ended up going to tesco where there were selling the book and there was NOOO que.:D ,lol., after buying the book and a few snacks i drove by the HUUUGGGEE que in town (about half a mile!) and laughed at all them silly people.,lol:D :devil:

......but you were out there aswell :confused:

lol, i was sat on a stack of them at work, theyre just sitting there :p

Back