bloody sexy car!!

Currently reading:
bloody sexy car!!

Alex22

The novitec ferraris always put a smile on my face :slayer: :worship: they've got an enzo conversion coming too by looks of their site :eek:

dazzdog

aka Darren ;)
I disagree, Ferraris are not to be messed with. You can't improve on perfection :)

Its always made me wonder what kind of person spends all the money on a ferrari (or other equivalent sports car) and yet still feels the need to modify it??

That one does look sexy tho.............it'll still never be held as high as an F40 in my eyes tho

OP
OP
D
yeah i agree F40 is the one to have...yummy!!!!!

but if i had the money to buy a ferrari, i too would mod it and waste more money lol! theres some more power to be had out of em! :D

Dunc

bulldog5046

faster! FASTER!!!
i'd glad you've seen the light now dunc, dont waste your money on that 'saff cossie' and get yourself one of these(y)

Stilochris

im sorry i have to agree with not modifying ferrari bodywork, especially with crap looking wings like that! the front splitter looks better though, very subtle.

I like the exhaust though, thats mint. A mate of mine replaced the exhaust on his 360 with a tubi style full stainless system, now thats aural sex!

Badger_Benji

beastyjay said:
cossie`s arent a waste...get out-->>

(y) My mate has a 4x4 saph cossie and its awesome, yes its been tinkered but it still runs rings round modern cars include most super-poos and itchy-pussies (subarus and mitsubushis ;) )

custard

one of these pulled in to the work car park today in black.simly stunning in the metal. heard it coming well before i saw it :D
if my euromillions comes up tonight then this will be one of the cars in the new garage